ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

You can’t judge primo by looking at the bull...he’s a demigod. On a serious note, primo is slow acting but I loved it at 400 for 16 weeks.
He's to stubborn to be down long most would have been done with a spinal injury like he bounced back from.
Not Tank he keeps on keeping on.

He's to stubborn to be down long most would have been done with a spinal injury like he bounced back from.
Not to mention I was just viewing his recomp thread...most dudes never get to that level and he calls it a recomp :eek:

Ty for your kind words. Ya man, just gotta keep plugging along brutha. No time to slow down at 40 when muscle maturity as at it apex[emoji1373][emoji4][emoji818]️[emoji243][emoji243]

Not to mention I was just viewing his recomp thread...most dudes never get to that level and he calls it a recomp :eek:
Ty man. This is that one thing in life I just can’t get enough of. “Money too”
Fuck a bitch. Fuck a prison term. Fuck a spinal fusion. Those things are puny and insignificant to me. Done them all. Nothing will get in my way[emoji4][emoji1373][emoji243]

Ty for your kind words. Ya man, just gotta keep plugging along brutha. No time to slow down at 40 when muscle maturity as at it apex[emoji1373][emoji4][emoji818]️[emoji243][emoji243]
You're a survivor people like us may get down but you can't keep us there.
Gotta bend dem bars!
There wouldn't be joy if it wasn't for pain.

Ty bro. If that’s you in the AVI you look strate ripped n jacked homeboi! Great work. I’ll trade advice with you any day. [emoji1373][emoji4]
yes bro that´s me all natty, been working out for 4 and a half years and planning to start my first cycle soon if i need an advice i will tell you thank you brother

Torroxl arent those 100lb dumbells in ya hands thought planet fitness only goes up to 50-60s?at least in AZ they do ive heard.damn 40 yr old keep that shit up!

Torroxl arent those 100lb dumbells in ya hands thought planet fitness only goes up to 50-60s?at least in AZ they do ive heard.damn 40 yr old keep that shit up!

100s are at LA fit. LA fit can’t meet my needs over time so I switched to a 24 hr mom n pops by @wedorecover and I also do 24 hr fitness. I’m actually pretty much welcome in most gyms in the inland empire, no cost... I don’t know why people like me. I don’t even like me tbh[emoji4][emoji1373][emoji243][emoji533]

You're a survivor people like us may get down but you can't keep us there.
Gotta bend dem bars!
There wouldn't be joy if it wasn't for pain.
Ur a good ass dude honestly one of the best dudes iv met at meso .... i have met a lot of good people here .... there are a few guys i talk to every day

100s are at LA fit. LA fit can’t meet my needs over time so I switched to a 24 hr mom n pops by @wedorecover and I also do 24 hr fitness. I’m actually pretty much welcome in most gyms in the inland empire, no cost... I don’t know why people like me. I don’t even like me tbh[emoji4][emoji1373][emoji243][emoji533]
I don’t even like u

Damn, even LA can’t accommodate you? Their dumbbells go up to 120