ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

yes bro that´s me all natty, been working out for 4 and a half years and planning to start my first cycle soon if i need an advice i will tell you thank you brother
That’s a good base to start brother u looks like ur diet and training are on point

How long did you run primo and what dose? I’ve seen nothing but good things about primo
I ran it for 15 weeks.... I dont know why primo isn't more used. I ran primo ( 600mg a week), var, clen ( 2 weeks), then sustanon (700 mg )....... insane gains. I'm off cycle now and kept most of my gains.

1. All working surfaces are 1st wiped down with Cavicide (forgot to take pic can do it in a few hours if necessary)

2. All glassware - vials, media bottles, and stoppers are washed in Alconox
View attachment 95023

3. Rinsed in distilled water 2 separate times
View attachment 95024

4. Alcohol bath for about 30 minutes
View attachment 95025
View attachment 95026

5. Re-rinsed in distilled water 2 times

6. Autoclave @ 132 °C (270°F) about 30 psi for
25-30 minutes
View attachment 95027

Why you have different dates on your pictures ? 23 & 31 ?

That’s a good base to start brother u looks like ur diet and training are on point
Appreciate it brother and yes my training and diet have been on point, i want to have a decent base before i start juicing because i know people here where i live that don't even have a year training and drink everyweekend and start pinning steroids like if it was nothing

I ran it for 15 weeks.... I dont know why primo isn't more used. I ran primo ( 600mg a week), var, clen ( 2 weeks), then sustanon (700 mg )....... insane gains. I'm off cycle now and kept most of my gains.
that's awesome bro thank you for your answer i'll give it a try in the future for sure

Appreciate it brother and yes my training and diet have been on point, i want to have a decent base before i start juicing because i know people here where i live that don't even have a year training and drink everyweekend and start pinning steroids like if it was nothing

Trained 13 years natty. Best decision I made. Next best decision was to get on gear at 36 yrs old. Built a great solid base that never goes away. Even if I’m homeless and eating out of a trash can

Trained 13 years natty. Best decision I made. Next best decision was to get on gear at 36 yrs old. Built a great solid base that never goes away. Even if I’m homeless and eating out of a trash can
I hope that doesn’t happen Bull. I know I could wait a few more years but started competing last year locally and placed top 3 in my 3 competitions and I know that if I want to compete at a national level I need that “extra help”

I hope that doesn’t happen Bull. I know I could wait a few more years but started competing last year locally and placed top 3 in my 3 competitions and I know that if I want to compete at a national level I need that “extra help”

I’m all for it. Looks like you done your research brutha. Let’s get it!