ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Think we got ourselves a new good source here guys..

Reputable members said the same exact thing about RandR, a lab which I barely avoided being scammed out of a sizeable chunk of money. I was lucky to get a small trial order in, and failed to order during his ripoff scheme. So no, I have zero faith in AA's pictures, product list, or ability to string a coherent sentence together. AA's previous history as a private source says a lot more about him, so we'll see how he conducts himself with customers once he's fully up and running. Hopefully he doesn't pull a Squatch, get greedy, branch out onto other boards, and then become utterly unreliable.

Reputable members said the same exact thing about RandR, a lab which I barely avoided being scammed out of a sizeable chunk of money. I was lucky to get a small trial order in, and failed to order during his ripoff scheme. So no, I have zero faith in AA's pictures, product list, or ability to string a coherent sentence together. AA's previous history as a private source says a lot more about him, so we'll see how he conducts himself with customers once he's fully up and running. Hopefully he doesn't pull a Squatch, get greedy, branch out onto other boards, and then become utterly unreliable.

Big difference though. AA is a member turned source and has previous interactions and transactions with many members. RnR was a source of a guy on this forum co-workers that he informed about this site.

i think AA is going to pop my UGL AAS cherry. lol

email is setup. just setup a crypto account. doesn't seem discrete using crypto/bit coin. i had to give all my personal info. idk.

i'm going to load a prepaid card and see if that works. i don't want to link any bank accounts yet

Touchdown on a kit of black tops! Used my $150 credit from the contest and paid the rest, t/a was a total of 5 days and that’s because the mail was slow, was estimated to get here last Monday but no big deal, awesome customer service and I’ve already placed another order!

i think AA is going to pop my UGL AAS cherry. lol

email is setup. just setup a crypto account. doesn't seem discrete using crypto/bit coin. i had to give all my personal info. idk.

i'm going to load a prepaid card and see if that works. i don't want to link any bank accounts yet
I know Coinbase won’t accept prepaid, at least when I tried they would not

Big difference though. AA is a member turned source and has previous interactions and transactions with many members. RnR was a source of a guy on this forum co-workers that he informed about this site.

Right, I agree with you. I am merely pointing out that RnR had reputable members saying identical things about how promising he looked, very early on. I am not saying the situations are remotely identical, but merely that caution should be exercised, especially when people start being overtly optimistic about someone they've never done business with.

transfer from that wallet to a second anonymous wallet not attached to any accounts.

download bread wallet.

I ran it for 15 weeks.... I dont know why primo isn't more used. I ran primo ( 600mg a week), var, clen ( 2 weeks), then sustanon (700 mg )....... insane gains. I'm off cycle now and kept most of my gains.
Probs because it’s expensive as shit compared to other AAS and you gotta use a lot. I’m tempted to try it based on my boy @TorroXL

Coinbase is a pain in the ass. Links you to your wallet and is easy to be locked out because of what they deem fraud. I've only ever used libertyx and wallofcoins.com both are stupid simple and get you as much coin as you need within the hour (libertyx limits you to $5000 a day but doubt you'll ever need that much).

Also I have looked thoroughly into the possibility that this could be r & r sending packs from a satellite location. From all i can gather I jumped the gun and they are not the same individual. :oops:

Coinbase is a pain in the ass. Links you to your wallet and is easy to be locked out because of what they deem fraud. I've only ever used libertyx and wallofcoins.com both are stupid simple and get you as much coin as you need within the hour (libertyx limits you to $5000 a day but doubt you'll ever need that much).
Yeah, I never make purchases directly from coinbase. I always transfer to other wallets first. So far so good

I use the below in order to purchase coins. It's a little bit of work as you have to go deposit money into a bank account but it's better than having it linked to you in any way. I recommend taking a look, it's always worked for me perfectly. I usually go during my lunch at 12pm, by 3pm max my btc reaches my wallet.

http://Www.bitquick.co (Www.bitquick.co)

I'm not trying to be the biggest most shredded dude at the gym, but I get a lot of looks in a good way. I just dont wear certain tanks cause the only side effect i get from most juice is Backne...... fuckin sucks lol
Accutane or something similar will solve the backne.
And it's faked very often, like anavar. I ran 400mg test and 600mg primo. I loved it.
It use to be faked often not so much anymore with the availability of hplc to almost all potential customers I have seen it underdosed often but it's usually primo when tested.
Before testing was so easily obtained they would sell mast as primo.