Any of you gave a girlfriend strictly for fucking? (BE F* HONEST!)

lukiss96

All right, so as title says. Do you have a gf who is only suitable for sex and nothing else?

Maybe she ain't good enough for being a real girlfriend that you love and care about, maybe she's 6/10 in looks and you don't want to be seen much with her, maybe she's sucking cock good or anything else you know.

I have got myself a pharmacist girl who I like enough, but I would never think of having a family with her or anything more than just a fuck buddies. She's all right and decent enough for bed, but all else I don't think so. She's all right is all I got to say about her.

P.S. no fucking judging, just manly talk. We all are horny fuckers on steroids, so be calm.

I have had many girls when I was 20-30 that were only good for sex. They either werent that hot or they were just too uppity and stuck up so I would screw them and kick them out. Surprisingly they kept coming back.

Nah, i'm passed that. Last 13 years actually i've had one relationship of 8 years, we broke up, stayed 2 years single and now i'm with a girl for 3 years and having a pretty good time. I'm not into "just sex".

I didn’t realize they were good for other things.
Twd Shit On It GIF by The Walking Dead