Anyone familiar with Sxript

That's not a bad thing. Just be on the lookout for a new source with a stupidly placed X in the name.

Pharxma gear labs or Watxon labs. Some dumb shit like that. It's coming.

Yep. I know others said they had already been another failed lab prior to starting Sxcript.

Um, okay so I just purchased three vials of test cyp from them. I was expecting their in-house supps. Instead they gave me three vials of Eternuss. Eternuss is a very expensive brand, yet i was charged $33 for them. They typically start at $69 a pop. What makes this more bizarre is that when i questioned them about the sxript product line, they sent me a private message telling me not to talk about it. Got the pics of that convo as well.

I posted pics of the vials here
Reviews on eroids.com.

I'm also going to leave this link
Sxript Steriod UGL = Scammers. All 6 blind tests UNDERDOSED *ALERT*

Op, im not trying to scare you, but something is off. This is the only body youll have, so don't put something you're not 100% sure on.

I'm sending these into jano. Apparently, their vials are half dosed like crazy.

Um, okay so I just purchased three vials of test cyp from them. I was expecting their in-house supps. Instead they gave me three vials of Eternuss. Eternuss is a very expensive brand, yet i was charged $33 for them. They typically start at $69 a pop. What makes this more bizarre is that when i questioned them about the sxript product line, they sent me a private message telling me not to talk about it. Got the pics of that convo as well.

Reviews on eroids.com.

Op, im not trying to scare you, but something is off. This is the only body youll have, so don't put something you're not 100% sure on.

I don't know anything about eternuss but test is cheap to make and so are labels.
I'd like to add that I've started homebrewing after this and I've not been using their products.
Even tho this isn't a meso source like some mentioned, there has been good discussion about this sources issues, which I thought was a part of mesos harm reduction purpose, my apologies if I was mistaken.

Yea nothing screams guilty more than closing up shop right when someone annoymously sends your shit to Jano for testing SMH. I read the thread and they were starting to get defensive looks like they figured fuck it close up and start over again lol

Reviews on eroids.com.

Isn't Eternuss just another Scrioxx brand? Which according to what I'm reading the same people as Script?

Also on e roids it looks like they used a different email for their clients there vs BOP, ASF, etc. Pricing is different too according to the comments vs what I remember seeing the BOP pricelist for.

Looks like they were offering additional brands/pharma products on e roid vs the other sponsor boards while using this different email. Super shady. Let me know how the Jano tests come back on those.

Isn't Eternuss just another Scrioxx brand? Which according to what I'm reading the same people as Script?

Also on e roids it looks like they used a different email for their clients there vs BOP, ASF, etc. Pricing is different too according to the comments vs what I remember seeing the BOP pricelist for.

Looks like they were offering additional brands/pharma products on e roid vs the other sponsor boards while using this different email. Super shady. Let me know how the Jano tests come back on those.
I used to think ETERNUSS is a standalone brand. Hell, at one point there was a site specifically for it. Well, doing more research bears fruits obviously. When I actually went to the site, it isn't even active. Like all it has is a search bar in the middle of the damn screen. Also, YEAH SCIROXX is now SXRIPT people. Be careful

I hope and pray to everything beautiful in this universe some young guys in this game are reading this thread. I just signed up here due to this board's safe practices. I'm glad conversations are started like this.

Once I send into jano, I'll post results. All claims of illegitimate products coming from them need be taken with prudency.

Yes and no. Apparently there are two sxripts. According to the one at BoP and ASF the one on eroids is an imposter. Here is what Redbird of ASF told me via email. He fired an investor about a year ago. This investor was Karl from Sciroxx. Karl then went on to impersonate Redbird and his brand sxript on eroids. The redbird I was communicating with does not use a website. Sxript at eroids uses a website. What I don’t understand is if this is the same Karl, he is still selling Sciroxx gear and allegedly this eternuss gear as well. So why impersonate sxript? The whole situation is so convoluted who knows what is the truth.

Also, he ships out of Rhode Island and just abruptly disappeared this week. Dave Esser (D-red) aka goldline aka redline aka most likely nuclear was just busted AGAIN this week in Providence. Coincidence?
Redbird
Redline
D-red

Yes and no. Apparently there are two sxripts. According to the one at BoP and ASF the one on eroids is an imposter. Here is what Redbird of ASF told me via email. He fired an investor about a year ago. This investor was Karl from Sciroxx. Karl then went on to impersonate Redbird and his brand sxript on eroids. The redbird I was communicating with does not use a website. Sxript at eroids uses a website. What I don’t understand is if this is the same Karl, he is still selling Sciroxx gear and allegedly this eternuss gear as well. So why impersonate sxript? The whole situation is so convoluted who knows what is the truth.
You'd think you'd just drop the name and come up with something more deferential than "Red bird" or sxript. Like I honestly don't know if the supps I ordered are legit at this point due to how tainted the name has become and everything involved. Like you said, who know what is the truth?

Plus, the prices are different on Sxript email than what's posted on eroids.

You'd think you'd just drop the name and come up with something more deferential than "Red bird" or sxript. Like I honestly don't know if the supps I ordered are legit at this point due to how tainted the name has become and everything involved. Like you said, who know what is the truth?

Plus, the prices are different on Sxript email than what's posted on eroids.

So did you order from BOP/ASF or eroids? The site the results are posted on last time I checked removed Sxript as a sponsor but still have Scrioxx as one lol

Also, he ships out of Rhode Island and just abruptly disappeared this week. Dave Esser (D-red) aka goldline aka redline aka most likely nuclear was just busted AGAIN this week in Providence. Coincidence?
Redbird
Redline
D-red

You guys at ASF crack me up. The arrest article says Esser is in Rhode Island but the shipper (who is also probably the guy making the shit) is in Virginia.

Sxript just had testing posted on aasforums and it wasn’t all that good. He probably got flooded with emails complaining and wanting refunds so he tried to half-ass blame Jano and when that didn’t work he just closed up shop to be a rebrand. I’m sure this guy copied the name. The whole Karl from Sciroxx as an “investor”? That’s pretty funny. What was he gonna buy the double wide, I mean “lab”.

You guys at ASF crack me up. The arrest article says Esser is in Rhode Island but the shipper (who is also probably the guy making the shit) is in Virginia.

Sxript just had testing posted on aasforums and it wasn’t all that good. He probably got flooded with emails complaining and wanting refunds so he tried to half-ass blame Jano and when that didn’t work he just closed up shop to be a rebrand. I’m sure this guy copied the name. The whole Karl from Sciroxx as an “investor”? That’s pretty funny. What was he gonna buy the double wide, I mean “lab”.
Gurl, karl openly admitted that he is behind SCIROXX. My biggest question is who is behind sxript. "Source discussions: sciroxxonline.com" Source discussions: sciroxxonline.com

You'll need to scroll down the thread a bit to get his quote.

My theory, Scrioxx is Sxript. Double brand, double money honey.

Gurl, karl openly admitted that he is behind SCIROXX. My biggest question is who is behind sxript. "Source discussions: sciroxxonline.com" Source discussions: sciroxxonline.com

You'll need to scroll down the thread a bit to get his quote.

My theory, Scrioxx is Sxript. Double brand, double money honey.

That’s more likely.

My only point is I don’t think the RedBird Sxript is Esser based on the shipper supposedly being in Virginia as indicated in the article. Sxript simply ghosted because their gear was underdosed and will probably rebrand or sell elsewhere.

That’s more likely.

My only point is I don’t think the RedBird Sxript is Esser based on the shipper supposedly being in Virginia as indicated in the article. Sxript simply ghosted because their gear was underdosed and will probably rebrand or sell elsewhere.
I don’t think redbird is Esser, but I do think there is some sort of connections. What I don’t know. The shipper in Virginia I think is a snitch. But Esser is in Rhode Island and just got busted same time as whoever shipping for sxript in Rhode Island disappeared after redbird just got done saying he wasn’t going anywhere.
The theory of Sciroxx being sxript double dipping is something I thought of also.

I don’t think redbird is Esser, but I do think there is some sort of connections. What I don’t know. The shipper in Virginia I think is a snitch. But Esser is in Rhode Island and just got busted same time as whoever shipping for sxript in Rhode Island disappeared after redbird just got done saying he wasn’t going anywhere.
The theory of Sciroxx being sxript double dipping is something I thought of also.

I kinda think of it the opposite way. I think Esser is the snitch. Maybe I’m giving him too much benefit of doubt but I can’t imagine he got released in February (real quickly I might add) to go right back to selling steroids again.

I think he made a deal and I think he’s bringing down people that he’s met over the years. Feds don’t care who, as long as he produces then he can remain free. As soon as he stops leading them to arrests, he’ll be brought in for something and serve his initial sentences.

I kinda think of it the opposite way. I think Esser is the snitch. Maybe I’m giving him too much benefit of doubt but I can’t imagine he got released in February (real quickly I might add) to go right back to selling steroids again.

I think he made a deal and I think he’s bringing down people that he’s met over the years. Feds don’t care who, as long as he produces then he can remain free. As soon as he stops leading them to arrests, he’ll be brought in for something and serve his initial sentences.
I believe Esser is singing like a bird also. But the article I read have some information that sounded to me as if it came from the guy in Virginia. Saying he was pressured by Esser to start shipping again.

I believe Esser is singing like a bird also. But the article I read have some information that sounded to me as if it came from the guy in Virginia. Saying he was pressured by Esser to start shipping again.
Good Lord, if that's the case, a federal sting operation is already underway.

Basically, this means one should refrain from buying products through them.

I'm pretty sure the lot of you have their number one trusted source, best turn back to it. Oh, here's a daily reminder to do blood work and donate blood. Stay healthy people.

This is correct. Karl was backing Redbird when he was getting started. They then had a falling out, and because Karl had ownership of the url, he was able to basically stage a takeover at eroids. Redbird was kicked and went on to operate as Xscript on a few other forums, and Karl runs Xscript at eroids, basically selling scirrox gear. Why? No idea. This all happened publicly. And why people still treat Xscript(eroids) as anything other than scirrox is beyond me, but they do.

Back