anyone know anything about USPS package intercept?

Blargensnarf

Hey guys so I am waiting on an order, it is just ancillaries no controlled substances.

My apartment announced all packages need to go to an address of a new 3rd party delivery company, all packages sent to the apartment will be immediately RTS.

I am trying to set up USPS package intercept to avoid the return to shipper and just pick up at post office but its saying the package is not eligible, the source told me that it’s because it has no made it to US customs yet but I am still panicking at the possibility they dont let me and the package gets RTS

anyone know anything about USPS package intecept? Will I be able to redirect my package once it lands in the US?

It could very well be that the package isn’t yet in the possession of usps domestic. Once it goes through customs you should be able to intercept. If you can’t do it online, you could try calling them.

It could very well be that the package isn’t yet in the possession of usps domestic. Once it goes through customs you should be able to intercept. If you can’t do it online, you could try calling them.
Ya this is what the source said as well

Ya I know I just wanted reassurance because I would need another order of ancillaries ASAP since international shipping can take a while.
Some sources don't even send anything you just get legit stuff when it comes in. We're in spoiled times. Pct should be had at the start of a cycle because of stuff like this. Or just wing it it's the thing to do now.

You could also put a vacation hold on your apartment through the USPS website and then pick it up at the post office when it arrives.

Hey guys so I am waiting on an order, it is just ancillaries no controlled substances.

My apartment announced all packages need to go to an address of a new 3rd party delivery company, all packages sent to the apartment will be immediately RTS.

I am trying to set up USPS package intercept to avoid the return to shipper and just pick up at post office but its saying the package is not eligible, the source told me that it’s because it has no made it to US customs yet but I am still panicking at the possibility they dont let me and the package gets RTS

anyone know anything about USPS package intecept? Will I be able to redirect my package once it lands in the US?
Get a PO Box and notify USPS immediately so that it will be on record to forward all packages there.