Anyone listen to music that isnt metal or rap at gym?

I train in my garage & never have music on when lifting as I find it distracting - I like to be 100% focused on lifting & nothing else.

Anyone else the same?

Not if I have a choice in the matter; though I don't usually listen to music. I've been told that makes me a potential serial killer, to which I say... potential?

I train in my garage & never have music on when lifting as I find it distracting - I like to be 100% focused on lifting & nothing else.

Anyone else the same?
If I had my own gym where I'm alone and in my zone it would be in silence. Just me and weights with some machines. To me commercial gyms in general are distracting there is this indirect dick measuring contest going on, like who's the biggest, most shredded and/or stronger. I come to train and I don't care about anything else. It's distracting, so I go in the early morning usually music is not playing then and there are few people.

L
If I had my own gym where I'm alone and in my zone it would be in silence. Just me and weights with some machines. To me commercial gyms in general are distracting there is this indirect dick measuring contest going on, like who's the biggest, most shredded and/or stronger. I come to train and I don't care about anything else. It's distracting, so I go in the early morning usually music is not playing then and there are few people.
Completely agree brother. I have a homegym and a public gym membership and I always just wind up staying in my homegym. There is definitely a dick measuring contest in public gyms and I don't like the unnecessary aggression. In my homegym It's just me and the weights

Sponsors

Latest posts