Are Americans still actually scared of personal use busts?

marsupial

Yes I'm aware they can charge you as a distributor most likely, they can easily get a warrant for your place if they want, they can tap your electronics, etc.

But really...will they? Most major cities are seeing huge spikes in crime and a lacksadasical police force. In some cities like NY and SF it has become like latin america: police don't even bother to arrest muggers and shoplifters anymore.

All in all, in today's age, for people living in or near some large city with its fair share of violent crime that keeps law enforcement occupied, I think ordering gear dometically might be a non-issue.

I live near one of those cities, personally I’m never worried. I never purchase more than 5 vials at a time internationally. That’s personal use and god forbid I get arrested my state is a no bail state so I’ll be out in a few hours. We have worse issues than steroids.

I read all the time that LE will never come after an average member who just buys a small bit for personal use. When I read those comments I roll my eyes as I’ve seen several members who have received knocks from postal inspectors. Two of those guys are now in jail and another one just vanished right after he told us of the knock. Was really strange as he was a long time member.

Don’t be naïve enough to believe that you are safe purchasing illegal drugs online and using the postal service to do so.

I read all the time that LE will never come after an average member who just buys a small bit for personal use. When I read those comments I roll my eyes as I’ve seen several members who have received knocks from postal inspectors. Two of those guys are now in jail and another one just vanished right after he told us of the knock. Was really strange as he was a long time member.

Don’t be naïve enough to believe that you are safe purchasing illegal drugs online and using the postal service to do so.

Ok and were they ordering internationally? Large quantities? Frequent orders? Is it a big city where the cops are occupied with violent crime or street drug crime?

San Francisco is such a dog shit city. Dont take that place as an example of the rest of America.

I don’t think anybody is worried about a personal use bust. But, if they wanted to slap some federal mail fraud, manufacturing, intent to distribute, etc. it would be more concerning.

Anyone who brews their own personal would have that in the back of their mind.

Ok and were they ordering internationally? Large quantities? Frequent orders? Is it a big city where the cops are occupied with violent crime or street drug crime?

They were just average joes ordering domestic here in the states.

The guy who I mentioned disappeared, he was on a private small board with a few of us. We spoke daily on there and one day he came in freaking out that he received a knock for ordering a few hgh kits. We’ve never heard from him again. He had been on the boards a decade

Yeah for sure. We’ll just have a talk with Thomas Jefferson & the boys & we can amend the second amendment.

“Right to bear arms and get incredibly sick gainz from injectable hormones”
You do not need to amend the second one. Just make a new law.

Imagine going into walmart and instead of fatties you see swole gear heads instead.

Last edited:
Somebody needs to start an organization focused on Steroids. Make it an entity in par with NRA, have celebrities and politicians who are in trt be involved. Arnie could be your principal member.

If you guys can rally behind guns you sure can make steroids legal.
I don’t want it legal and accesible to any dude out there. I’d rather have it gatekept and have barriers to accessibility for it. It’s widespread enough already

From my experience and from what I shared about the average Joe members I know who were busted, they were caught due to a postal inspector knock. Each one got a knock, was questioned and denied they knew of the package and then later got arrested or vanished after further investigation.

Something triggered that knock which could have been multiple things.

I don’t want it legal and accesible to any dude out there. I’d rather have it gatekept and have barriers to accessibility for it. It’s widespread enough already
What, then its no different now then.

We need USA to pioneer the legalization of steroids, make it accessible to any adult, just like weed or guns.

Furthermore, imagine the sales on bras because of the increased cases of gyno lol.

Hmm if the postal inspector is initiating investigation, likely the source is to blame for non-discreet packaging

In each one of the cases I mentioned the source and none of the other customers were affected. Not sure if those particular packages went through a detection type machine, pack leaked, address was flagged, etc. Who knows. Actually, the guy who vanished reported that the postal inspector told him his pack contained a banned substance. We later looked it up and found that it’s used in Chinese hgh generics as part of the filler. Can’t recall the name but I’d know it if I saw it. Started with a M. Something like mannol or something similar.

My point in diving into this conversation is that all this talk of us small members are untouchable and LE doesn’t want us is silly. Everyone should have the mindset to be as safe as possible and not spread false truths. Sure, is there a car and team doing surveillance on you from ordering $200 worth of gear? Highly unlikely. But if your package is suspected of containing something illegal and you receive a knock you better start cleaning house right then and there

Back