Are ampuoles or vials safer

Lilstuff

Should you buy ampuoles or vials?

In my YouTube research I've heard a few times now that ampuoles are much safer than vials. In that they don't or very rarely have contamination. That vials are more readily available because theyre cheaper and quicker to make. Making them prone to being contaminated. Also cutting corners could also be an issue.

My understanding is getting contaminats can be real nasty and sidelined form months. And no one wants that.

Finding a distributor isn't an issue. But finding one with ampuoles is. So what say you. Are vials or ampuoles safer and is there really a difference?

Ampules are usually pharma grade where vials are usually UGL (not always, but most times. There is of course pharma grade products in vials) so applying the comparison generally, pharma grade ampules would always win on the safe scale

That's not to say that vials are unsafe though. Most of us use vials exclusively. Just make sure they have good stoppers, don't have floaters or any of that weird stuff

Ampules are usually pharma grade where vials are usually UGL (not always, but most times. There is of course pharma grade products in vials) so applying the comparison generally, pharma grade ampules would always win on the safe scale

That's not to say that vials are unsafe though. Most of us use vials exclusively. Just make sure they have good stoppers, don't have floaters or any of that weird stuff
If you don't mind me asking. Have you heard of anyone having problems with vials and if so how often and how bad?

If you don't mind me asking. Have you heard of anyone having problems with vials and if so how often and how bad?
Heard of it? Sure

I would say it's extremely uncommon though, unless you're buying cheap Chinese garbage. I've never had any issues with vials, and I've used them pretty much exclusively over a decent length of time

Heard of it? Sure

I would say it's extremely uncommon though, unless you're buying cheap Chinese garbage. I've never had any issues with vials, and I've used them pretty much exclusively over a decent length of time
No one's butts fell off?

Vials are only riskier in the sense any amateur can get their hands on them, while ampules are far more difficult to produce. which you can reasonably extrapolate to a higher likelihood of attention to detail in the final product, whether that's a genuine pharma producer or not.

They offer superior long term storage, since there's no stopper to degrade or chance of contamination from repeated piercings.

Although I've used many without, you are supposed to use a filter syringe to draw to stop tiny shards of glass.

Rather than waste any excess from the 1ml, load another syringe.

India pharma like PCT24x7 carries an interesting array of ampules, from seemingly legit pharma manufacturers including the Bayer Testosterone found all over Southeast Asia, while the well regarded Generic Asia is excellent value, and I suspect having ampules made in a place that's generic pharma contract factory during the day and UGL after hours.

Vials are only riskier in the sense any amateur can get their hands on them, while ampules are far more difficult to produce. which you can reasonably extrapolate to a higher likelihood of attention to detail in the final product, whether that's a genuine pharma producer or not.

They offer superior long term storage, since there's no stopper to degrade or chance of contamination from repeated piercings.

Although I've used many without, you are supposed to use a filter syringe to draw to stop tiny shards of glass.

India pharma like PCT24x7 carries an interesting array of ampules, from seemingly legit pharma manufacturers including the Bayer Testosterone found all over Southeast Asia, while the well regarded Generic Asia is excellent value, and I suspect having ampules made in a place that's generic pharma contract factory during the day and UGL after hours.
I’ve used probably over 2,000 amps over the years & I’ve never had any issues with this. Personally I think this issue is massively overblown & there’s quite a bit of paranoia on the topic on forums. On the odds of probability, you’re far more likely to inject foreign bodies (be they glass, rubber from stoppers or random “stuff”) from UGL vials & also from most supposedly “sterile” generic vials bought for homebrewing.

I think if you plan pinning the whole solution from an amp it would be superior than vials, but if we talk about backloading syringes or transfer to vial it doesn't worth the hussle.

There is actually a lot of fake amps out there. It used to be much much more common in the 2010s ish. Still not uncommon. I remember a very large vendor here accidentally or intentionally selling fake primo amps.

I’ve used probably over 2,000 amps over the years & I’ve never had any issues with this. Personally I think this issue is massively overblown & there’s quite a bit of paranoia on the topic on forums. On the odds of probability, you’re far more likely to inject foreign bodies (be they glass, rubber from stoppers or random “stuff”) from UGL vials & also from most supposedly “sterile” generic vials bought for homebrewing.
True. But they make those filter needles for exactly this purpose. And very few people even know filter needles exist, let alone use them.

Should you buy ampuoles or vials?

In my YouTube research I've heard a few times now that ampuoles are much safer than vials. In that they don't or very rarely have contamination. That vials are more readily available because theyre cheaper and quicker to make. Making them prone to being contaminated. Also cutting corners could also be an issue.

My understanding is getting contaminats can be real nasty and sidelined form months. And no one wants that.

Finding a distributor isn't an issue. But finding one with ampuoles is. So what say you. Are vials or ampuoles safer and is there really a difference?
There is no difference. UGL= UGL Pharma= pharma

Nebido also comes in 4ml vials these days
For ampoules, its safe to use a 18g Needle to draw-up with filter(broken glass)

ampoules are also made fake

True. But they make those filter needles for exactly this purpose. And very few people even know filter needles exist, let alone use them.

I've never used filter needles and i'm not going too. From all the people i know irl using amps, no one uses. There are guys like vigorous (aside of if he knows his shit or not) who used thousands of bayer testoviron and rimobolan amps for more than 10 years and never filter it. You must be very unlucky to have an issue with glass shard passing through a needle..and probably using a harpoon.

I've never used filter needles and i'm not going too. From all the people i know irl using amps, no one uses. There are guys like vigorous (aside of if he knows his shit or not) who used thousands of bayer testoviron and rimobolan amps for more than 10 years and never filter it. You must be very unlucky to have an issue with glass shard passing through a needle..and probably using a harpoon.
I didn't say I used them, or got a glass shard. I definitely don't listen to small Steve either. I was just saying that's what filter needles were made for, and I was suggesting no one has needed them in the last 20+ years because no one knows they exist

I didn't say I used them, or got a glass shard. I definitely don't listen to small Steve either. I was just saying that's what filter needles were made for, and I was suggesting no one has needed them in the last 20+ years because no one knows they exist

Gotcha. I came across these when i started gear but honestly i never thought of using them. Even in medical field in hospital, when i got jabbed i don't remember nurses using them.

Gotcha. I came across these when i started gear but honestly i never thought of using them. Even in medical field in hospital, when i got jabbed i don't remember nurses using them.
Yeah I've never seen a nurse or doctor use them either. Definitely not a big concern imo

If a medical person is cracking an ampoule and not using a filter to draw then changing it for an injection needle then they are negligent. Filter needle or filter straw are absolutely standard practice in any respectable medical facility.

Ampoules and vials can both be safe or unsafe. The safety depends on the producer making them/the contents correctly and the user following proper techniques. Vials are more simple to use. Pharma and UGL are found using both. There is legit and bunk/dirty/incorrect UGL found in both.

I haven't done a survey, but the guys making gear in the worst conditions, ie, a filthy kitchen, are not setting up an ampule production. line.

Yea ampules can be crap too, but a vial is the container of choice for a bottom of the barrel lab.

Ampules obviously will not risk contamination being single use, but you still have to push it through a micron filter for potential glass particles technically.

If you're not gross and have sterile injection practices included single use everything (different needles and shoot) as well as alcohol pad down everything you're at virtually 0 risk of contamination from vials though. As long as they're sterile from the get.

As long you dont store your vials in the bathroom or in the fridge next to your chicken it should be fine. Ampoules are shit and you will most likely hate them.

Back