Are you injecting IM or Sub-Q?

Hey bro,, when I do AAS cycles,, I will always use short ester steroids and I inject those every day for up to 10 to 12 months! I even inject long ester compounds like DHB every day at about 80mg to 100mg per shot,, with other things in the same syringe. The trick is to utilize as many muscle groups as possibe for injections. I continually rotate from delts, traps, ventro glutes, triceps, quads ect. So for me,, each muscle group gets injected into at about once every 10 to 14 days. (If you do it this way,, then you should never have a problem with scar tissue or other types of muscular pain). Thats more then enough time for a muscle to recuperate from an injection. Check out this site I listed below on injection sites
https://www.spotinjections.com
I work in a OR with anesthia and needles and blood and have seen brains laid out on tables in front of me. Let’s just say IVe seen some shit and NEVER had an issue. I’m addicted to it all. But The calf injection on that site made me so uncomfortable my stomach started to turn. I don’t know why but had to comment.

Love the discussion by the way keep the info coming :cool:

Edit: little personal experience btw. I have only injected into quads and glutes and have to say fuck injecting into glutes. No pain or anything but I just have a hard time not jacking myself with the needle. Quads are king imo. I think delts with a 27 gauge .5” would be my other go to. Trying some prop and mast this time around probably going to put my first pins in my delts. Just to try. Calves you have to be a special kind of psycho imo. Triceps too. That one seems like you gotta have a serious balls to inject with the nerve bundles around there.

Last edited:
I work in a OR with anesthia and needles and blood and have seen brains laid out on tables in front of me. Let’s just say IVe seen some shit and NEVER had an issue. I’m addicted to it all. But The calf injection on that site made me so uncomfortable my stomach started to turn. I don’t know why but had to comment.

Love the discussion by the way keep the info coming :cool:

Edit: little personal experience btw. I have only injected into quads and glutes and have to say fuck injecting into glutes. No pain or anything but I just have a hard time not jacking myself with the needle. Quads are king imo. I think delts with a 27 gauge .5” would be my other go to. Trying some prop and mast this time around probably going to put my first pins in my delts. Just to try. Calves you have to be a special kind of psycho imo. Triceps too. That one seems like you gotta have a serious balls to inject with the nerve bundles around there.
You are right,, triceps can be a little of a dithery endeavor. Sometimes when I inject into my tricep,, and I use a one inch 23 gauge,,, I will hit something hard. I have no clue what it is. If I push down on the syringe, it will not hurt, but the syringe will not go through,, so I end up taking out the syringe,, and sure enough,, blood gushes through,, so I let that little bit of blood run down on some paper towel I always have under my elbow and move the syringe about 2 millimeters over and normally the needle goes in all the way through the second time around. Sometimes its the third time around. But luckily,, it only happens once in awhile that I hit that hard 'something' in my triceps. With traps, you have to go in very slowly because you are hitting a series of nerves. I always use a 23,, one inch gauge for traps as well as triceps. With traps,, its critical to inject right in the center. If you inject in to close to the neck,,, you will be sorry. As for delts,, they are nothing. I would recommend a one inch guage, either a 23 or 25. Your delt will be sore after a few times,, and that soreness will be done and over with. In my opinion,, I don't think calfs are a good ideal to inject into. I would think that since the calfs take on all the impact of walking,, that it would just aggravate the injection spot and eventually cause soreness. I should try it and find out!:)

In the spirit of full disclosure. I can use test-p at 100mg/ml in the love handles at .05 cc with almost no irritation. However, when I use the cutting blend I have (80test-a,80tren-a and 80 dostralone-p. That’s 240 mg/ml of short easters) I do get large red patches with a rope like knot when injected into the love handle.

So I tried several spots and the best is the fat or loose skin on the outer hip/glute. Just below the belt line about 4”. No irritation or red mark with this rocket fuel. So if you react try a different location.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back