aristimuqoh

decepticon

Any news on this source, used the search function nothing comes up. Seems they have nothing but Pharma grade products on deck. To good to be true perhapso_O

He has been. His menu hasn't changed much if at all. Not too long ago he was posting at getbig. Yes, he has pharma stuff but also South American vet gear. The best deal back in 2005 when i ordered is what i believe still the best deal today in 2015.
Peso Pesada EQ 200mg/ml in 50ml jugs. It took a few weeks to get here from South America but got here. He was on the now defunct anabolicmuscle.co*(great board) I believe he was banned from EF...but then again so was I. The "scammer" word was thrown around some not long ago but had to do with something being counterfeit and I don't believe it was proven one way or the other. Check out getbig you may find something.
I got on pretty well with him. He supposedly competed and was a champ from his country of origin. I had a good experience a decade ago.

They have been around a long time and were legit about 5 years ago IME, I haven't heard of any bad experiences recently..

Yes they have been around a long time. I'm not too sure they are much of a secret though, I know a bunch of guys that use them.Prices are a bit steep.Always good to shop around.

Seems they ship only with Fedex and DHL signature required. Any 1 have issues with shipping? No details but was packaging good?

@biggerben69 you mean get big 22
Don't know what that is, but I'm talking about getbig.co*
they been around forever. ever since i been on the boards. prices kinda high.
That's covering some ridiculous length of time!! Old timer if i ever saw one! Lol,,it's true. He still types with the same broken english. If you're looking for EQ the Peso Pesada is still a deal if i remember. Some of the pharm prices are not only a little high, they are out of the reach of most.
His service isn't a secret. A few of the old guys here, myself included who ordered from him in 2005, tell you we know about him. He's been around at least 10 yrs yet he really hasn't been able to get a foothold, and it's not from lack of exposure or lack of self promoting.

Prices are a little confusing. For example, is the PD test e $149 for 1 amp or for 12?

If it's for 12, that's not a bad price at all.

Goddam it. I guess the secret is out...

Kinda suprised to see it posted here actually

I take it as a bad omen anytime a good source is posted here. Seems like shortly afterwards they go south. However, being from a latin american country your chances of vet grade gear are highly increased.