The Time I Did 1000mg Of Test

Grey Spartan

For full transparency, I am a certified knuckle dragger so use that information as you will. I was getting married in 5 months and working 2 jobs one of which was bouncing at a Bar/Nightclub. I hadn't taken any PEDs in 10 years and a buddy at work told me he had a hook up. I gave him money for 2 bottles of Test and waited to see what I got.

When I received the bottles, every thing was in Spanish. The two thing that stood out to me was the name "Testo 400" and the instructions "Para uso en gatos de 100 kilos". Now I have never heard of 400mg Test, so I assumed that was just the name of the product not the fact it actually had 400mg/ml. And being in the military for many years, I have ran into many mountain lions in the wild but have NEVER seen a 220lb cat!

I started at .5cc and went up by .5cc a week until I reached 2.5cc a week and held there for 4 weeks and worked my way back down. By the 6th week I felt like a demigod and looked half the part. My libido, aggression and motivation in the gym were off the chain. I remember thinking while walking the dog at 0230 after work "With all the high-tech shit I used in the military, why didn't we have a suit that would allows to tackle vehicles and drag the occupants out"

I'm not saying to try a gram of test, but it felt amazing. I wish I would of had the common sense to get blood work done back then so I would have that data now.

Wait till you go up to 2gr. Or even 3gr if you can control the sides (or don't have any). You will shed the demi from demigod. Training, sleeping and food will dictade if you will look the part though.