aristimuqoh

I didn't think safe mail even worked any more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been hanging in to these guys. I liked the human grade products but still dont know that supposed pharma tren- or that fuckin safe mail address. But I would like to hear feedback too.
I remember aristimuqoh posting on getbig a few months back. I haven't been over there lately, though

I know that I am a little late to this game, but would like to offer my thoughts on Aristimuqoh. All in all, Aristimuqoh is a solid source and his packaging is top-notch. A little over-priced but it's legit gear (Lab-Maxed). I hope this helps.

I know that I am a little late to this game, but would like to offer my thoughts on Aristimuqoh. All in all, Aristimuqoh is a solid source and his packaging is top-notch. A little over-priced but it's legit gear (Lab-Maxed). I hope this helps.

Get the fuck out of here

And the OP never got a solid answer, which is why I was trying to be helpful as I have some insight to his goods and delivery system. But that's cool, go on with your life and all your anger. I'll be here chillin', high on life and a shit load of Primo.

And the OP never got a solid answer, which is why I was trying to be helpful as I have some insight to his goods and delivery system. But that's cool, go on with your life and all your anger. I'll be here chillin', high on life and a shit load of Primo.
I'm pretty sure OP has found a solid source since he made this thread 2 years ago...

I'm pretty sure OP has found a solid source since he made this thread 2 years ago...

He wasn't looking for a solid source. He was looking for information specific to THIS source, hence the title. And, another member bumped it over a year later because no one answered the original question. In any event, I was merely trying to be helpful. If I am shill, then I'm the worst shill in the history of shilling since I stated much of his goods are over-priced. In fact, the reason I came across this thread was because I'm looking for another source for Bayer Rimobolan. No harm intended. Have a great night!