aristimuqoh

Flenser and UPip, I believe your thinking is correct in the 12 for 149. It is still pricey at that rate. Some items are well priced, others not so much. Use him for the good deals I suppose. I am not a fan of DHL or Fedex but I have done it without it issue in the past.. Just don't like it.. My 2 cents..

I noticed his GH is running right at $6/iu across the board. Wish my hands weren't still numb from the last time I ran the stuff..

I noticed his GH is running right at $6/iu across the board. Wish my hands weren't still numb from the last time I ran the stuff..
How much were you running per day, if you don't mind me asking? And how long have you been off? Just trying to gauge how much I should take when that time comes...

I almost order EQ from that site and chickened out since it comes from SA. Let us know if you do it and how it goes.

How much were you running per day, if you don't mind me asking? And how long have you been off? Just trying to gauge how much I should take when that time comes...
I ran what I thought was 4iu ed (6-8 for a short time). They were the Astro Genos that turned out to be half dosed, so 2iu ed. I was on for about 6 months a year ago. I did have the beginnings of CTS in my wrists before I ever started from long hours in front of a computer.

I ran what I thought was 4iu ed (6-8 for a short time). They were the Astro Genos that turned out to be half dosed, so 2iu ed. I was on for about 6 months a year ago. I did have the beginnings of CTS in my wrists before I ever started from long hours in front of a computer.
Thanks for the info. I'm looking at 4iu's per day, possibly pinning 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon. It's legit Serostim. I'm thinking that might be a little too much... I just don't want to be incapacitated to where I can't grip anything.

Thanks for the info. I'm looking at 4iu's per day, possibly pinning 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon. It's legit Serostim. I'm thinking that might be a little too much... I just don't want to be incapacitated to where I can't grip anything.
I think my biggest mistake was ignoring the numbness for too long. I just thought I was working too much and kept pinning the GH.

How do you know they were half dosed?

And yes his GH Saizen's are always a good deal. Been around forever.

Haven't heard anything lately good or bad.

mands

How do you know they were half dosed?

And yes his GH Saizen's are always a good deal. Been around forever.

Haven't heard anything lately good or bad.

mands

They were the same ones Colt44 is running.

Hey Rut,

I would see how 4iu treats you with the Seros to start and adjust from there. Everyone is different, I don't get the Carpel Tunnel until I get up to 8ius/day. Some guys get it at 2/day. But I will tell you over the years I have found 4ius to be a common sweet spot for many running Seros...

Those were not underdosed by half. Colt posted bloods and they were right on the money. No wonder you were having serious sides.

mands

Damn, I read that whole thread twice and still got the wrong impression. LOL

I may need labrum surgery again soon. I was thinking I might try 1iu ed 2 months before and after. Can't say I regret the "miraculous" (according to my doc) recovery the last time.

I have been hanging in to these guys. I liked the human grade products but still dont know that supposed pharma tren- or that fuckin safe mail address. But I would like to hear feedback too.