ASF. (Anabolic asteroid Forum) Reputation

murray312

Looks like they took asf off Tapatalk web version has been working for me all day.

Not saying they protect the source but you better come with proof if shit is bad or they will ban you.

The pit is really not un moderated you can still get banned over there for source bashing.

And as people have said all reps and sponsors have mod power over their sub forums. They can edit or delete as they see fit.

They have no vetting process of their sources as long as they got that 1300 a month rent they can have their spot
Can Tapatalk users be tracked the same way as computer. For example if they're taking steps against being extorted. I just found out about tor for Android.

Mdrock98

Looks like they took asf off Tapatalk web version has been working for me all day.

Not saying they protect the source but you better come with proof if shit is bad or they will ban you.

The pit is really not un moderated you can still get banned over there for source bashing.

And as people have said all reps and sponsors have mod power over their sub forums. They can edit or delete as they see fit.

They have no vetting process of their sources as long as they got that 1300 a month rent they can have their spot

Yooo!! 1300 a month!! Damn ok. Wow. I found my
Home here at Meso. Love you guys.

JJ14

Looks like they put it back on tap talk cause I couldnt get on all day but it's working now

bambam333

Just curious, do mods and admins protect the bad sources or do they ban them? Heard somewhere ASF doesn't delete threads and keep bad sponsors but would love to know the truth. No, I'm not looking for a source there.
Don’t bother they’re garbage. I was scammed once on there and called em out with proof next thing I know I’m the one that was banned

bambam333

Why do you suppose she singled you out for a scam?
Couldn’t tell you but I sent the money to the bitch and posted proof and she claimed I was reverse scamming when I called her out for not sending anything when there was proof of funds sent then next thing I know I was banned

Couldn’t tell you but I sent the money to the bitch and posted proof and she claimed I was reverse scamming when I called her out for not sending anything when there was proof of funds sent then next thing I know I was banned

Well that sucks. If she was explicitly accusing you of reverse scamming, she either didn't get the funds or she was indeed scamming you.

The second scenario doesn't make much sense to me since she had VERY legit gear, a huge customer base (me included), and high prices... and not a lot in the way of discounts, BOGO, etc. Yet her customers flooded her with orders for a couple years before she folded up shop, closed out all orders, and left on good terms. In any case she's long gone and her main rep got himself banned after a meltdown slugfest with the admin there, so I don't think there's any irrational protectionism for AY on the forum at this point. And I haven't seen any other claims of scamming.

My gut feeling is your email (or hers) got hacked and MCTN's got quietly intercepted and changed so that the hacker could pick up the funds, leaving both source and customer in the lurch. This happened to me with another source, but in that case it was the source's email that was hacked and ALL customers were sending funds to the hackers.

Do you recall your ASF login that was banned?