MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

i've never seen any lab testing of BP or SP products.. why is that?

Unless anabolic lab is a shill website. who knows. either way, both of these brands are dead as @1tank1 said

Unless anabolic lab is a shill website. who knows. either way, both of these brands are dead as @1tank1 said
those are 2 years old, which isnt that old but a lot can happen to a lab in that time

There are lots of test of BP and SP on our site, you can check them out if you want.
Hello, I've bought a few vials of SP Labs Test E from your website. I'm trying to verify the UPIC code on their website and it's simply not working.

I enter the UPIC code, I enter the captcha code and when I press the button, nothing happens. I've tried with multiple browsers and I've tried on my phone also. There seems to be a problem.

How can I validate the authenticity of these products you've sent me?

Hello, I've bought a few vials of SP Labs Test E from your website. I'm trying to verify the UPIC code on their website and it's simply not working.

I enter the UPIC code, I enter the captcha code and when I press the button, nothing happens. I've tried with multiple browsers and I've tried on my phone also. There seems to be a problem.

How can I validate the authenticity of these products you've sent me?
Hi, please PM me the codes. Thank you

I'm not scared bro...I just can't be bothered with an argument. Balkan are out of the steroid market and that's a fact so if a source says he is still selling it and buying it from Balkan reps directly it's obviously just copies/fake now if the genuine products are no longer in production.

Some sources might still have some genuine stock leftover for sale and it's also possible that some EU sources might know places in EU where they can access what's left of the old/genuine products in bulk but I very much doubt it.

My opinion? 90% of Balkan now will be fake or a copy.
SP is not the same standard/quality as Balkan.
What are you saying, they will still make testosterone and also you can check authenticity on their site, if code checks right you are good, i agree on there will be no more anabolics part, only testosterone

Balkan factory is still working, so please do not misinform people.

The Balkan factory is still producing licensed pharmaceuticals, Yes, but it is NOT still manufacturing steroids and PEDS.

Please stop spreading false information on here just to benefit your business and your bank balance.

If you are going to continue selling Balkan gear on your website at least be honest and tell people the stuff you're selling is just copies/fake.