Atlas log

legendary

hello all. I am not very organized. But I'll do the best I can.

12 week blast atlas gear 750 week deca and test. .5 Ai eod I'll be taking 375 of each thurs morning, Sunday night.

Training right now due to work I do eod training. Cardio I walk my dogs daily. As far as diet goes. I eat 5am, 9am,noon, 430ish then last meal around 9pm. Sleep from about 11-4am

I'll get bloods around 4 weeks.

Today I front loaded 600 testc and 800deca. I'm 5ft 7in 185lb

Yes I posted pre blast bloods

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 168
5-6 hours of sleep a day, sounds about like me----good luck-- showin up to show out---)

Subbd

For full disclosure reasoning; is this a "sponsored" log. Were you given the gear for this log or promised reimbursement? Asking due to Atlas still being new here and not much info about them.

Training right now due to work I do eod training. Cardio I walk my dogs daily. As far as diet goes. I eat 5am, 9am,noon, 430ish then last meal around 9pm.
How's your training split setup? EOD but how do you have it broken down? Hypertrophy or strength training? You've got times listed for meals but how many calories are you eating a day? Macro breakdown?

Best of luck with your cycle and hope you get desired results!

Like I said I'm not organized. I don't count macros. I train for strength and size. I don't have a set schedule for what I'm training. For example Sunday was chest and shrugs today shoulders and arms. Thurs I'll prob do back and tris then next workout will be legs.

For my 9 and 12 meals I use a meal prep service. Other meals are home cooked. No shakes and norm supps. Fish oil, multi vit ect. This is not sponsored at all.

I posted pre blast bloods in that section.

Running atlas and grey top

Also if u search you will see I ran pc, then 24 now atlas. I'm really just doing the log for u guys. I took a chance on his gear. I've never done a log or kept track of this stuff. So bear with me.

Also if u search you will see I ran pc, then 24 now atlas. I'm really just doing the log for u guys. I took a chance on his gear. I've never done a log or kept track of this stuff. So bear with me.

Log's are fucking difficult, that's way most people bail on em. Hang in there you're off to a pretty good start.

Keep it up man. Interested in your results and overall review of your stuff.

Thanks guys. I may not log daily but I deff will have bloods. Best for greytops is igf test? It's my first time ever w gh

@legendary thanks for the log bro. Ill be coming back to this and see how this gear works for you. Ive been thinking about a purchase with this source but already have pharmacom gear. I also get about 4-5 hours of sleep at night due to work. I have my gear with me just haven't pinned yet. Been cautious to pin PC gear due to all the recent bashing and sketchy shit going on with them. In October work slows down for me and ill be able to put in the time at the gym. Its really hot outside where I live and by the time I get off work Im pretty exhausted :/

@legendary thanks for the log bro. Ill be coming back to this and see how this gear works for you. Ive been thinking about a purchase with this source but already have pharmacom gear. I also get about 4-5 hours of sleep at night due to work. I have my gear with me just haven't pinned yet. Been cautious to pin PC gear due to all the recent bashing and sketchy shit going on with them. In October work slows down for me and ill be able to put in the time at the gym. Its really hot outside where I live and by the time I get off work Im pretty exhausted :/
I work outside and it's hot af. I usually just come home and cool off, take a nap, then I'm gtg for the gym.

@legendary, if you're running test-e/c maybe wait until week 6 for bloods. That way you'll be at steady state. Week 4 is a little too soon unless you're using a protocol for comparison or running test-p.

Do you have other blood work to compare? As in do you have blood work documenting how your body responds? If so, will you be using the same protocol this time (pinning and blood draw timing).

@Savagesteve I used to be able to come home and power nap for 1-1.5 hours and be set. Lately its been much harder for some reason.its probably all the coffee I drink hahaha