Atlas log

Did flat and incline yesterday to my 1rm and then drop sets to failure.

Slept from 11-4am woke up feel like I got hit by a train. Almost feel hungover. Hands are also tight and feel swollen. Guess I'm starting to hold some water.

@legendary, if you're running test-e/c maybe wait until week 6 for bloods. That way you'll be at steady state. Week 4 is a little too soon unless you're using a protocol for comparison or running test-p.

Do you have other blood work to compare? As in do you have blood work documenting how your body responds? If so, will you be using the same protocol this time (pinning and blood draw timing).

Yes I have pre blast bloods in that section.

Went to gym last night did triceps only for about an hour. Deff holding water I'm up 5lbs. Not sure if that's from gh or front loading deca. Slight fatigue. Hands and feet are tight from water. So only effect so far is water retention. I'll skip gym tonight and take dogs out for a hour.

No updates other than hands are puffy as shit! Hitting gym tomorrow and chugging water. Was at amusement park all day with the kids.

Chest and tris yesterday. Walk dogs today. Water retention is down. Notice some fatigue still. May add t4 in the mix. Any thought? Still at 2iu day gh

375/375 pin. Slight burning but I pinned too high on glute. May not of been deep in muscle. See if tomorrow brings pip. Heading to gym back and bis

375/375 no pain no pip. Weight sitting at 190. 3 iu. Training is going good. Belly looks to have gained some water or fat not sure. But I'm not concerned about abs. Doing legs today and maybe some arms if I have it in me.

So sides yet except water and got a chubby 24 hours a day now.

375/375 3iu. Hit chest did 335 for 2 on flat. A month ago my best was 315 for 2. Incline went reps 8-12 at 225. Did flys with Dumbbells, and cables. Also used hammer strength incline and flat. Coming up on 3 weeks now. Shirts feel a slightly tighter up top. Next 2-3 weeks I'm hoping are good weeks to grow.

375/375. Strength feel up a little. Did back yesterday, shoulders and biceps today. I feel like my arms got bigger. Gonna measure today. I'll post tonight. Weight is still 190 when I wake up. No pip, lumps, red bumps,

Deff subbed bro an thank you for you contribution to the forum. Hope your run goes great an you get them gains. Fuckin kill it brotha.......Get Some!!!!!

I'll definitely be watching this thread! Im right at 5'7" too( a hair under) but im 205. I little bit more fat than you. That makes this pretty interesting for me. Whats your big 3 bro? I have a few atlas deca and 2 from another source and a good amount of test. Trying to decide if i want to bump up the deca or do a EQ run. Is your GH from PD? Good luck on the gains!