Atlas log

Thought so. Lol

Bench 335x2
I don't squat as much as I like
315x5
Dead I stopped at 405x1

I have genetically built legs. So I don't train them as much as I should. And I'm up and down ladders all day so leg day is like ev 10 days prob. I try not to go to heavy on squats and deads. It wipes me out for 2-3 days.

Im up and down ladders all day too. Were definitely in the same ball park. My bench is 315 x1 squat hit 315 x 10 tonight (was pretty stoked) most ive maxed on squat was 380 a few months back and dead 415x 1 I'll be pretty interested to see your progress!

375/375 pin. 3iu pumps were painful today. Starting to get bad forearm pump swinging a hammer at work. I added a meal right before bed.

Ok fellas. I had the wow effect. I'm now 193lb. Benched 345 1x stopped here due to no spotter. Chrushed chest and tris for almost 2 hours till I went to hunger shock.

Sore as fuck today. Replace my front door and screen door. No gym. That shit took about 10 hours wtf. Time for some crown

Replacing doors always seem easy until you get in and start doing, then you are like dammit[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk