Atlas log

Still killing it. I don't think gear was bunk. I honestly think they had a dirty batch. Just my opinion

I would run that tren a at 50mg per day for two weeks, then if no sides go up to 75mg. I'm assuming you are wanting to bulk since your running deca as well.

Also I read somewhere to take glutamine while using tren. Since the body is so anabolic it will sacrifice the glutamine from the stomach line for the body. This is why people get bad acid reflux and not hungry.

Been using that routine and have had no acid and hunger is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switched gear to pharm test and 24k deca. Took another members advice here and did traps yesterday during a shoulder workout. Used 45lb plate in each hand instead of barbell shrugs. Omfg I'm sore as fuck. Also past week I'm down a few pounds but abs are peeking out again.

Pin 375 test/deca x2 4iu greys ed

Still with good numbers I in know way would recommend using this lab. Service has been shitty for many.

Taking Friday,Saturday and Sunday off from gym. Body is sore as fuck. Work has been insane. Started a 6 story building and the steps are definitely winning. Sun burned today and fucking whooped. I think pushing extra weight and work load hampered recovery. I feel so sore and run down. Strength is at a point I've never had tho. But endurance is taking a hit this week. Hope I just need a little break.

Taking Friday,Saturday and Sunday off from gym. Body is sore as fuck. Work has been insane. Started a 6 story building and the steps are definitely winning. Sun burned today and fucking whooped. I think pushing extra weight and work load hampered recovery. I feel so sore and run down. Strength is at a point I've never had tho. But endurance is taking a hit this week. Hope I just need a little break.
Looks like you got a great workout already and construction work is physically demanding as it is. Good that you got some gains out of this fiasco though.

Enjoy the long weekend!

I weld in construction myself bodies and work are hard to keep together

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I feel guilty but body is telling me no. Lol so is the wife. I'll just prob take dogs to the park for a few hours.

On parm test 24k deca training is going good.back at it yesterday after 3 day break. Strength is slightly up. 1 week in on tren a 40mg daily. Noticed slight oil on face and woke up soaked today. Also using 50 mg Water based test pre work out on chest and arm days. I use on arm day because I hate doing arms. Idk why. But the extra energy boost helps. Tren and water based test are tsl. Side note the water based test does not agree with colder weather.

Weight is 199

Yep some water. See what happens next few weeks with the short addition of tren a. I'll try for progress pics tonight at gym.

Havnt tried yet. I'll get some over the weekend. And yes it's fucking killing me. I'll start Saturday.