Atlas log

Yeah it sux bad!!

Just keep upping that dosage of. Glutamine it will go away after 3-4 days. Once your body gets caught back up on supply of glutamine.

9 weeks in and it's turning into a recomp rather than bulk. Strength is crazy. Pumps are insane. Lowered deca due to bloat.

750 test wk
350 deca wk
Tren 40mg day
3 iu gh ed

Fucking killing weights

9 weeks in and it's turning into a recomp rather than bulk. Strength is crazy. Pumps are insane. Lowered deca due to bloat.

750 test wk
350 deca wk
Tren 40mg day
3 iu gh ed

Fucking killing weights
Chasing those gains I see!

Feeling good. Strength is way up to a point I have to back off. Feel like it happened too fast. Abs are more visible. Not that I care about that. But it's a plus. Sad to say only about 2 weeks left. I'll post a pic on the last day. Adding mastetone 200mg week to my trt test 200mg wk. after blast.

Feeling good. Strength is way up to a point I have to back off. Feel like it happened too fast. Abs are more visible. Not that I care about that. But it's a plus. Sad to say only about 2 weeks left. I'll post a pic on the last day. Adding mastetone 200mg week to my trt test 200mg wk. after blast.

lol I thought I was only one tripping, I was like holy shit I'm gonna pull a muscle fucking around like this-- and dropped down to some fast sets with reps and a extra off day:)

Prolly a smart move in ur case to-- kill it bro

This week was horrible diet wise. All week I ate pizza, birthday cake and shit. Gonna get back on track tomorrow for these last 10 days or so. Ugh. Can't wait for this to be over.