Atlas log

Ok fellas. Recent development with atlas. Floaters in vials. I plan on continuing this run. Is it ok to get bloods at 5 weeks opposed to 6. I don't want to continue this if it's bunk at greatly under dosed.

I would say you are ok do to. If you been on a solid 5 weeks you should be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You still gonna post your labs? I'm supposed to go in the morning but I don't even know if I want to post them up now. I decided a while back that I probably wouldn't purchase from Atlas again. I was still planning on posting bloods but now I'm hesitant. If they're good I don't want to encourage someone buying a product from someone that can't take the time to look in a vial and make sure it doesn't have a floater. What's your thoughts?

You still gonna post your labs? I'm supposed to go in the morning but I don't even know if I want to post them up now. I decided a while back that I probably wouldn't purchase from Atlas again. I was still planning on posting bloods but now I'm hesitant. If they're good I don't want to encourage someone buying a product from someone that can't take the time to look in a vial and make sure it doesn't have a floater. What's your thoughts?

Send them to me in PM. I'll be curious to see them. But, I have a huuuge suspicion that they will just be average at best.

Send them to me in PM. I'll be curious to see them. But, I have a huuuge suspicion that they will just be average at best.

Me too. I'm guessing I'll be about 20% under my normal. I don't think it'll be real low. It's been 6 weeks and I still feel good. If it was horribly under dosed I'm sure I'd be feeling like crap. For all I know at this point it's dead on.

With the issues he's having and lack of ownership. I would steer clear of this lab even if bloods come in ok. It's not just the floater that's the issue. It happened 2x to same person. And the owner still has yet to show up for damage control.

Also with these 2 new bottles I've noticed slight discomfort about 12 hours after pin for another 24 hours. Not pip really just discomfort. I'm not worried or alarmed. Just trying to let you guys know.

Plenty of time for it to work. As long as it's the ace.

What mg you thinking per week?

Ok. Dropping atlas test and deca. Blood draw tomorrow. Switching to pharm test and adding tren a and gonna finish up the last bottle of 24k deca. Advice, thoughts? Will disclose tren a source after it lands. Never ran tren. Any advice?

Still killing it. I don't think gear was bunk. I honestly think they had a dirty batch. Just my opinion