August 2024 show prep log

How do you deal with hunger?
Some daily things
first for hunger in a cut is meal timing. I try to stretch out time between meals a bit more. I also will do cardio when I am hungry in order to distract myself, then eat right after. Eating vegetables abundantly is good too. Changing from rice to potatoes, no more protein shakes all solid food. Finally more water, carbonated sugar free beverages. I use these to simulate the feeling of satiety with my meals, or when I get really hungry between meals but want to push the time between meals a bit more. I hate being hungry before I sleep. Save tren for the end so that it makes appetite easier to deal with. My coach also changed my cycle in such a way that I was less hungry, ie reducing test, less insulin until 0 insulin the further I got.

Big picture things
Im not that hungry yet. I think making sure you first will minimize hunger in the cut by how you carry out bulks is important, so that when you get deep into a cut your hunger is still manageable. For example don’t get too fat, but push eating to a place that is not comfortable and you lose hunger, keep insulin sensitivity good for building muscle but by the end of it have diet fatigue through your muscle maturity block. This way your body will really adjust well to beginning a deficit and mentally you will look forward to the feeling of hunger. Right now I actively like being hungry and I want to get to that place where I am ravenously hungry because I know that when I will rebound, the weight gain is going to be big and the off season growth will feel organic and natural because I will be super insulin sensitive and I feel like it was easy to grow out of a depleted state.

Just got home from a week of traveling, diet was not different while I was away, because I had a kitchen in the rented place. I thought I might miss some cardio because it was busy but everything was basically the same.

Yesterday: 94.1kg
931B48B8-E7CA-47EA-BE05-96C1784FD5D7.webp3E6B75C2-5DFB-46FF-89F9-66BB88A13B3E.webpC925F8DB-F24B-4E1B-AFF9-8DFAC528ADB9.webp
8A4C43DF-0BCB-4DC0-8A10-8551917C46DD.webp
B7C1E8F4-F6F0-431B-A536-D9C9D1CB468F.webp

This is not leg day, and no pump, but legs are beginning to get pretty decent conditioning.
Want to see a bit more feathering
112F9812-1514-4B26-AA39-496C2E94ED79.webp
Today: 93.43kg

Sponsors

Back