MESO-Rx Sponsor Driada Medical

There’s no hate here. Am in reading this right? It’s a 5mg vial, dosages are 5mg-15mg per week (from the study), so this would cost €50-€150 a week to use in line with studied long term dosages and effects?
15 mg is the maximum dose. In semaglutide, it is about 2.5 mg. But this does not mean that you will have to use such high dosages.

The initial dose is 2.5 mg and most often 5 mg is enough for a significant effect. Usually higher dosages are used for those with a lower susceptibility to the drug.

Could you explain why?
Because it's toxic. Do your reaserch, there is enough studies and I believe in anecdotal reports, which goes along with my experience. You can also compare pancreas of healthy control vs OAEE exposed (ethyl oleate) in pic below

Attachments

• Ethyl oleate.jpg
    Ethyl oleate.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 41
Because it's toxic. Do your reaserch, there is enough studies and I believe in anecdotal reports, which goes along with my experience. You can also compare pancreas of healthy control vs OAEE exposed (ethyl oleate) in pic below
Scary man

My last Order:
6x drosta enan
4x primo
3x test cyp

Its basically my all around cyle and had all of it lab testet.

Products work perfectly and no pip . Even at higher dosage no problems.
I use primo to keep my estrogen in range and that works perfect so no need for any ai.

Attachments

• IMG_9531.jpeg
    IMG_9531.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
My last Order:
6x drosta enan
4x primo
3x test cyp

Its basically my all around cyle and had all of it lab testet.

Products work perfectly and no pip . Even at higher dosage no problems.
I use primo to keep my estrogen in range and that works perfect so no need for any ai.
where are the labtest?

I am a long term user of driada and i decided to try masteron p since it was 50% off,i started to run it at 100mg ed. I instantly noticed the increased sex drive and slight strength gain, however I also noticed a weight loss, but i realised that this is all water retention being flushed out, since visibly i became much more vascular and ripped. I lost about 2kg but gained strength which was definitely a surprise. I paid with crypto and got a bigger discount which was also nice. Delivery was also as fast as usual and took about 7-10 days as promised. Experience is always perfect as I am a long time driada user and can never complain about anything, except my own stupidity of buying ampules instead of vials lol. I as usual recommend it and will buy again myself

Attachments

• 8DADF2AA-9BFE-4516-8199-FC7B9770A1B2.webp
    8DADF2AA-9BFE-4516-8199-FC7B9770A1B2.webp
    182.7 KB · Views: 5
Back