Avoid Eroids.com ! What I learned about the selective scam steroid source review website!

BigRig40

Hey there.. Long time bodybuilder here.. been training for 20-25 years.. I used to be on eroids a while back, and back then it was even worse.. scams going left and right, people speaking out and getting banned, bad reviews on source pages deleted,, scam promos, etc

But , i stuck around and came back and every so often would get an order.. Some of the stuff was so badly packaged and arrived looking like old vials were peeled off and re-labeled by another source.. and stuff possibly mislabeled, so alot of the crap i never used.. There were some good sources on there for sure though.. but later i learned that was like 5% out of 95% scammers/people selling synthetic pro hormone level chemicals as real steroids

But, after many years and my final time back there.. I learned that the whole website is ran by narcissists who are all steroid junkies and sources themselves who operate at any given time anywhere from 5-10 websites as sources themselves... while also taking $$$ for people to advertise their own websites on there... Doesnt sound too bad so far right? Well, heres where it gets juicy: they pay good money for labels and packaging but most all their gear is bunk/fake but made to look really nice and professional.. yes, some of them sell real gear.. but every once in a while, they create these "promos" on the promo page.. promos happen SO very often on eroids.. and some of the promos are started by unreputable sources.. basically people who have no real reviews.. and they use these accounts to scam members.. i saw the trend happen so many times, and admins defend those sources and not ban them till 3 months passed.... while they are so quick to ban anyone for "fake reviews" or other reasons..

the site is a real mess.. and is created in a way, they can edit and control everything that happens ont he website... they know anytime u make an order, and they know of all your accounts u use on eroids and on the source websites.. they also ask sources to give them logs of everything... they basically run this shit like some kind of mad narcissists whowant to control your life so they make sure no one can mess with what they have going on

i believe these admins/owners are making millions off eroids scams... and they have so many people in on it, because most all of their original users are the only people who never get banned. yet everyone i know who has been on eroids has been banned at least once or twice. how do they keep regular members happy? give the m free gear and steep discounts.

so heres the structure: 3-4 members who run the website as admins
about 5-6 other members who help with operations, and a buncha lackies who actually ship out packs and stuff, now besides those, theres about 20 members on thes ite that are legit... the rest are all of us outsiders who are getting scammed, getting synthetic chemicals thinking its really the gear we want, but its not , and 90% of us get banned anytime we even lift a thought about putting a bad review, calling anyone out, talking about the website, asking about promos, --

I have no idea what you are talking about. Eroids works great, sources there have been great to me as well. Never had any problems! Some sources there put even some promos (free gifts) into every steroid order that I placed.

I really dont have any negative to say about Eroids or the sources that I have used. I live in Europe, maybe the european sources are better? Who knows.

I've been lucky over the years. I'm very selective on choosing a source and look for good discussions, uploaded bloodwork, and try to cross reference the source on another site. There are def some fishy reviews here and there as i think people love to get the free 1-2 vials of free test for a 5 star review. A few of my sources got busted by the feds over the last 8 years and they had ton's of NFL/MLB names on their delivery lists. I do think there are a few sources who operate under different names. Case in point GetPumped, IFit4Life,and RaiseTheBar all have each others products on the sites. Last year during CV19 all the prices went up exactly the same on each site. That was definitely a little strange. Other than that the test i've gotten over the years from various sources has always been good and my lab values have always been 1100-1800 on TRT doses and 3500+ on 500-600mgs.

That being said i'm VERY close to biting the bullet and joining a TRT clinic. Yes its stupid expensive but getting actual pharm test and an rx with my name on it will make me sleep better at night. Now to try and narrow down which clinic is the best bang for my buck!

Last edited:
So, Para Pharma is considered a sponsor here, right? There's a banner on every page. I visited Para Pharma's site and they listed some sites which are also on eroids (not all) as "authorized distributors."

Because of this, I basically ended up buying them. 500mg of test from one of those sites took me to roughly 3700 ng/dL, but apparently some people are getting 6000 ng/dl on 500mg doses?

Considering pharma-grade TRT takes me to 1680 ng/dL with only 200mg, this seems roughly about right? Technically, shouldn't it be 4,200? May be slightly underdosed, or maybe testosterone ng/dL doesn't scale like I think, and diminishing returns take effect?

I've had good experience with cross-referencing sources here + looking for authorized resellers on source websites. However, parapharma also lists naps as an authorized reseller, so... yeah...

Happy to see you found meso in the end. There's a few of those sites where like the same person will review and bump/update specific sources on 15 different accounts that are supposedly highly respected members.. I suppose sometimes the source can be legit I suspect mostly trash. then that same person x15 absolutely torches any actual real source that pops up that u would find has hundreds of reviews here on meso. I just joined here last year and I went through the same process weeding out all those junk sites and finally landing here. SST is the only other good one as far as I know

Happy to see you found meso in the end. There's a few of those sites where like the same person will review and bump/update specific sources on 15 different accounts that are supposedly highly respected members.. I suppose sometimes the source can be legit I suspect mostly trash. then that same person x15 absolutely torches any actual real source that pops up that u would find has hundreds of reviews here on meso. I just joined here last year and I went through the same process weeding out all those junk sites and finally landing here. SST is the only other good one as far as I know
I know this site hates SST and probably vice versa but I started on SST and have had almost universally positive experiences there.

Every source is loyal and does it's job until it doesn't!

I got scammed after two years of using roids24, yes 2 years they did me good and then fucked me over. Twice in a row, because I trusted them, first time they said it was a mistake and will reship my second order as I need other stuff...

So, I guess you can't trust anyone, but yourself at the end of the day. It is always a risk to buy from any source, cuz one day they might collect bunch of money from different people and may say goodbye.

Every source is loyal and does it's job until it doesn't!

I got scammed after two years of using roids24, yes 2 years they did me good and then fucked me over. Twice in a row, because I trusted them, first time they said it was a mistake and will reship my second order as I need other stuff...

So, I guess you can't trust anyone, but yourself at the end of the day. It is always a risk to buy from any source, cuz one day they might collect bunch of money from different people and may say goodbye.
True

I know this site hates SST and probably vice versa but I started on SST and have had almost universally positive experiences there.
Same here. I was on the old reddit sub when they shut it down.

While I don't doubt most of their domestics sell legit products, most there I won't use due to lack of testing, slow TA, and poor communication. That's the only source site I know of where the mods don't delete bad reviews like happens on every other source board. They will shut down guys making claims with no proof, like roid tests and crap...referring to real hplc testing.

Same here. I was on the old reddit sub when they shut it down.

While I don't doubt most of their domestics sell legit products, most there I won't use due to lack of testing, slow TA, and poor communication. That's the only source site I know of where the mods don't delete bad reviews like happens on every other source board. They will shut down guys making claims with no proof, like roid tests and crap...referring to real hplc testing.
what ever happened to SST? Is the site still up?

I wouldn’t use the SST sources—save GL—as my primary, but they usually have low minimums and are good for small orders and also have promos often.
I used to use their sources all the time but from overbuying on BOGO sales and the like I’m sitting on a few years worth of gear and rarely buy much anymore. I had to go back and check who is even still on there anymore.

I went back and checked. I’ve had good luck with GL, but they’re here too obviously. Outside them I’ve only used Azteca and ViperFlexx or whatever. Haven’t used the latter much, but they showed up with a cheap BOGO right before my buying spree stopped. All three sources have been great for me.

I still miss Colonial and their 25 dollar Test.

I used to use their sources all the time but from overbuying on BOGO sales and the like I’m sitting on a few years worth of gear and rarely buy much anymore. I had to go back and check who is even still on there anymore.

I went back and checked. I’ve had good luck with GL, but they’re here too obviously. Outside them I’ve only used Azteca and ViperFlexx or whatever. Haven’t used the latter much, but they showed up with a cheap BOGO right before my buying spree stopped. All three sources have been great for me.

I still miss Colonial and their 25 dollar Test.
Yeah, SST has a couple good sources. Colonial will be missed for some time.

Sponsors

Latest posts