MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I haven't seen injectable T-Bol before. Is it brewed aqueous or in oil with an ester?
It's brewed in oil no ester attached. T-Bol has a much longer half life than other orals so it doesn't really need one at 16 hours. I think pinning will make that half life even longer.
Only bitch about it is that it crashes easy. But then again the lab I had, was using cotton seed...before the days of mct, mig and dhb so maybe it can be brewed better these days.

In my possibly incorrect opinion, it's sometimes better to inject an oral, to avoid the first pass of the liver and spare HDL a bit. Seems like anytime an androgen is taken orally, it cuts HDL more than pinning.

Delayed review

Placed 3rd order a couple days before 4/8 and recently 4/8, every order has been quick turnaround and I've been using axle since January and I love the product.

So far I've used test tren hgh hcg and modafinil
How do you like the modafinil? I work long hours so I’m thinking of adding it to my next order but I’ve tried something similar (Fmodafinil) and I wasn’t too much a fan

How do you like the modafinil? I work long hours so I’m thinking of adding it to my next order but I’ve tried something similar (Fmodafinil) and I wasn’t too much a fan

It works quite well but it's definitely different than I expected. I work long hours as well and a daily shift swap.

200mg is the standard dose and it carried me very well. If I'm not rotating shifts heavily 200 MG kept me awake though I didn't notice any hyper energy if you're looking for that you may need to take a little something else with it perhaps some caffeine. I did notice caffeine felt 10x more potent and I had to drink some anyway because I was drinking up to 2G of caffeine before the modafinil and had massive withdrawal headaches.

I'll also add I took 400MG for a 18 hour shift and I regret taking that much but haven't figured out how I want to approach those days. I struggled to sleep after 26 hours and has to take some zzzquil to even make sleep a possibility.

Right now what's working well for me is

210 MG Test Wk
70 MG Tren Wk
2500 iu HcG Wk
Modafinil as needed up to 400mg

This is giving me the kick I need to work my 70 hours or more per week and maintain energy for my family and gym.

I'm trying to avoid heavy use so I'm taking what I consider to be moderate or low end dosing. I pin EoD test / tren (60/20)

This is a bit more than you asked but figured the information may help in some way.

2grams of caffeine
I'm down to 300 or less a day now. I've been trying to get that stuff out of my system because it's causing issues. Moderate caffeine is fine but 2G is way too much. I was relying on caffeine and snacks for energy and it wasn't giving me energy. It was giving me hypertension fast track to a early death and bitch tits

Agreed. I always tell people "beware of fancy packaging and holograms" verified test results and consistent word of mouth are what i look for, I could give two shits about a hologram and pointless medical jargon

Tell me you haven't run tren without telling me you haven't run tren.

Some guys are happy with 1 week domestic shipping TA. Other guys blow a gasket if 3 days and nothing. "Scammer!"
LOL my stock response is "Do i look like fucking Amazon Prime to you"

It works quite well but it's definitely different than I expected. I work long hours as well and a daily shift swap.

200mg is the standard dose and it carried me very well. If I'm not rotating shifts heavily 200 MG kept me awake though I didn't notice any hyper energy if you're looking for that you may need to take a little something else with it perhaps some caffeine. I did notice caffeine felt 10x more potent and I had to drink some anyway because I was drinking up to 2G of caffeine before the modafinil and had massive withdrawal headaches.

I'll also add I took 400MG for a 18 hour shift and I regret taking that much but haven't figured out how I want to approach those days. I struggled to sleep after 26 hours and has to take some zzzquil to even make sleep a possibility.

Right now what's working well for me is

210 MG Test Wk
70 MG Tren Wk
2500 iu HcG Wk
Modafinil as needed up to 400mg

This is giving me the kick I need to work my 70 hours or more per week and maintain energy for my family and gym.

I'm trying to avoid heavy use so I'm taking what I consider to be moderate or low end dosing. I pin EoD test / tren (60/20)

This is a bit more than you asked but figured the information may help in some way.
I definitely appreciate the extra information.

Yea maybe I was doing too low of a dose . But I’m just gonna try regular modafinil. Start with a 100 mgs and go up . I try not to do heavy caffeine so much and cap my daily intake at like 300-400 mgs but yea working doubles or nights just kinda kills it .

And heavy in those caffeine withdrawals because on my days off I try not to have caffeine and I’ll just have a headache for 2-3 days until i go back to it so I’ve kept it low and it’s cut that for me .

Definitely gonna bag that for my next order then . And tren usually did the job but mrs eweaps put me in tren jail until summer since it shreds me out too quickly and she likes a little pudge .(so I’ve been secretly stocking it up until then )

Cutting and Bulking Bundles now available for a significant discount! We can add more bundles products if you guys give recommendations for what you'd like.

Cutting Bundle - $275
Bulking Bundle - $430

You will see the bundles listed under the Bundles tab on the website.

Our only email! :
support@AXLELABS.NET

2x Delivery (2).png2x Delivery (4).png