MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

557 on 400mg of gear is extremely low, from personal experience, and from clients. 200mg of Test p/w alone will put me within or potentially above 1k, for reference.

But yes, what @Killze022 said is also relevant, injection frequency and last pin.

Curious about this, @madmanSpade.

How much does tren contribute to the number? 200 mg test -> 557 ng/mL = 2-3x response. Some guys get higher.

557 on 400mg of gear is extremely low, from personal experience, and from clients. 200mg of Test p/w alone will put me within or potentially above 1k, for reference.

But yes, what @Killze022 said is also relevant, injection frequency and last pin.

Curious about this, @madmanSpade.
Well the 200mg of Tren will not play a role, but 557 on 200mg is on the lower end I'd say. Pinning frequency is everything though. My recent bloodwork looked great on his test.

Hey axle any truth to you also being 808labs? Either way I've never had a problem with your gear. Fuck the noise, fuck politics. I like good gear
Ask yourself this... If there is a paid incentive to add and remove sources from a forum, Would you do it?

The mods at SST barely have a collective room temperature IQ and have been caught more than once...just this year of allowing previous sources to rebrand and lying about it and denying it. Pair this with SST is a paid forum... Sources must PAY to be on it. If they allow a source to pay then remove them and add someone else, There's a good profit there isn't there? It doesn't help the fact they lie and play favorites either. Multiple sources scammed people for a long time and the mods just made excuses for them.

I don't know, nor do I care. But I can tell you definitively... the mods on SST are liars and retards.

Ask yourself this... If there is a paid incentive to add and remove sources from a forum, Would you do it?

The mods at SST barely have a collective room temperature IQ and have been caught more than once...just this year of allowing previous sources to rebrand and lying about it and denying it. Pair this with SST is a paid forum... Sources must PAY to be on it. If they allow a source to pay then remove them and add someone else, There's a good profit there isn't there? It doesn't help the fact they lie and play favorites either. Multiple sources scammed people for a long time and the mods just made excuses for them.

I don't know, nor do I care. But I can tell you definitively... the mods on SST are liars and retards.
It made no sense. I've bought from you and 808 and still using the green label(ape) from before. No complaints about your gear brother. Keep pushing on

This is from using Axle Labs test c 200 mg , @ 300 mg weekly dose im very pleased with these numbers and will be continuing using Axle Labs products
IMG_1088.png

Just completed my second order from Axle labs. First order was in my hands 3 days after payment was completed. Everything was packaged well. After this order was completed i got an email saying it will be sent out today! Top notch product and communication!

Idk I’m on 200 Test/Cyp every 3.5 days pushing around 1300-1500 on labs since using axle gear no drop off from switching from mainstream trt scripts.

those are solid numbers
Much appreciated I’m finally at a target weight and frame to do my first full bulking cycle so I’m pretty stoked. Still probably just going to the traditional 500 of test, might feel froggy and throw in some anavar or tren for shits and giggles.

Much appreciated I’m finally at a target weight and frame to do my first full bulking cycle so I’m pretty stoked. Still probably just going to the traditional 500 of test, might feel froggy and throw in some anavar or tren for shits and giggles.
As much as I don’t want to do Tren, I want to do it just to see what kind of gains I can get from it. Also to see how I respond to sides. But we’ll see. Go for it bro. Kill it