MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Ok- he did not send everything that was ordered then he ghosted me, he won’t respond to the emails anymore- that is sad , due to the fact his gear is fire. What he did send is legit and I would have even switched from SP to Axle even with higher prices. But since he can’t even email me back to explain why 125 bucks worth of items were missing.
Are you emailing the right proton account?

I’m emailing the one from the first thread and yea hopfully it’s just that. What’s the new email- his gear is super fire so I hope it’s just a misunderstanding

Is no one concerned about his loss of access to email accounts ? Been around a long time , never heard of source getting kicked off proton mail...

Is no one concerned about his loss of access to email accounts ? Been around a long time , never heard of source getting kicked off proton mail...
I've seen other sources lose protonmails so I don't think it's too concerning and I've had good orders with him so until there's more of a reason then why be concerned.

He responded back and said it’s being sent. So I’ll update when it lands but I’m just glad it is handled as he is fire

Hell yes it’s concerning. I was reading through the thread and debating pulling the trigger since GL is gone, but between the muscle candy guy outing him and putting the old business stuff out there and him losing access, I’ll have to hold off a while. Who knows if the account was banned or compromised?

I got the mk in today actually so I could do that lol. Just was wondering if he had testing so I could dose correctly. Have ordered from axle enough times to where I trust what I’m getting
Not yet, we’re going to send it off along with the S23 early next week though.
Ok- he did not send everything that was ordered then he ghosted me, he won’t respond to the emails anymore- that is sad , due to the fact his gear is fire. What he did send is legit and I would have even switched from SP to Axle even with higher prices. But since he can’t even email me back to explain why 125 bucks worth of items were missing.
This is not true. Did you see our new email? We respond very quickly. Just a reminder, our new email is:

Support@AXLELABS.net

Email us and you’ll be sorted very quickly.

Hell yes it’s concerning. I was reading through the thread and debating pulling the trigger since GL is gone, but between the muscle candy guy outing him and putting the old business stuff out there and him losing access, I’ll have to hold off a while. Who knows if the account was banned or compromised?
A competitor managed to get the email suspended by repeatedly reporting it to protonmail. It’s not something to be concerned about and has happened to other sources as well.

A competitor managed to get the email suspended by repeatedly reporting it to protonmail. It’s not something to be concerned about and has happened to other sources as well.
Have you confirmed with protonmail that this is the case? Is the new email you listed encrypted?

GL had his email suspended many times. It's fairly common among them because of jealous competitors

GL had his email suspended many times. It's fairly common among them because of jealous competitors
Fairly common? Idk about that, isnt stan still same email as he has on page 1 of his thread from 2021? but this guy lost access to two emails in the span of a couple of months and had to get his own server to stop it..