MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Your alter accounts vouching for you is not the same as other members shit-for-brains. It does make the "sucking your own dick" metaphor a crazy accurate representation.LMAO
And you are the literal definition of a shill. Get fucked pussboy.
I believe I gave you too much credit when I said reading wasn't your strong suit, my apologies! I wasn't aware they allowed mentally retarded folk around computers nowadays. I hope and pray the legal guardians that care for you, since your parents abandoned a slobbering abomination, will be more careful allowing you around a PC.

My girlfriend left me so I decided to hop back on tren. Sales are down at my work too, and I've never lost a sale on tren. It's simply not an option. I'm too aggressive in my sales pitch. You don't have an option when you walk into a car dealership and I'm jack up on tren and caffeine pills, just save us both some time and write me a blank check.

got my grindr profile made, caber on hand, 1000 for bail money, i pulled the fuse to my car horn, benadryl for sleep, extra set of bed sheets to sweat through, and Costco box of tojans. Stay the fuck out of my way the next 12 weeks!

2 Day T/A from payment to door, Thank you Axle. You're the best brother man!! I'm amazed how quickly Axle gets packs out. Especially with the influx of sales from other vendors shutting down. He shipped same day I paid and had tracking that day too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415_122009_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415_122009_Gallery.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
My girlfriend left me so I decided to hop back on tren. Sales are down at my work too, and I've never lost a sale on tren. It's simply not an option. I'm too aggressive in my sales pitch. You don't have an option when you walk into a car dealership and I'm jack up on tren and caffeine pills, just save us both some time and write me a blank check.

got my grindr profile made, caber on hand, 1000 for bail money, i pulled the fuse to my car horn, benadryl for sleep, extra set of bed sheets to sweat through, and Costco box of tojans. Stay the fuck out of my way the next 12 weeks!

2 Day T/A from payment to door, Thank you Axle. You're the best brother man!! I'm amazed how quickly Axle gets packs out. Especially with the influx of sales from other vendors shutting down. He shipped same day I paid and had tracking that day too.
Sorry about the break up but LMFAO! You sure a 1000 will be enough with the way you seem pumped up already lol Hope you have a good time and kill it in the gym at work and the bedroom

Hahah, appreciate the review man! Enjoy the gear.

I got the mk in today actually so I could do that lol. Just was wondering if he had testing so I could dose correctly. Have ordered from axle enough times to where I trust what I’m getting

Oh, cool. I'd wait for your test results to come in but if you're in a rush, they say it's 10 mg. And you trust what you're getting.

Anyone experience any pip on primo-e 200? I’m getting pretty bad pip. First time running primo.

Ok- he did not send everything that was ordered then he ghosted me, he won’t respond to the emails anymore- that is sad , due to the fact his gear is fire. What he did send is legit and I would have even switched from SP to Axle even with higher prices. But since he can’t even email me back to explain why 125 bucks worth of items were missing.

Ok- he did not send everything that was ordered then he ghosted me, he won’t respond to the emails anymore- that is sad , due to the fact his gear is fire. What he did send is legit and I would have even switched from SP to Axle even with higher prices. But since he can’t even email me back to explain why 125 bucks worth of items were missing.
How long have u been waiting for him yo get back to you.... and did you realize he lost his email and is using a new account??? This is recent. It's posted in the thread..