MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Its irrelevant to post about a different board especially where it's SST of all places. Most people here know how they do things over there; it may be some people's cup of tea, but the mod dickriding and shilling is absolutely disgusting over there. Iirc axle got banned for creating different accounts to shill which making different accounts as far as meso goes isn't a huge deal. Not sure how it works for sources though. I also have no idea what I'm talking about.
I’m glad you ended it with the last statement cause I was about to ….

Nvm

TL;DR - Most people were/still are on the fence about what happened, but chalked it up to a dumb mistake, and have since moved on. Without knowing from God himself, all of us are assuming 50/50 odds on whether everyone's skepticism is/was warranted or Axle is legit and got smeared. Realistically, at this point, does it even matter? He seems to provide good products, tests regularly, and has Amazon TA.

Decide for yourself from what I just said...or go back and read the rest of the thread like a big boy, then make a decision based off that.

A 100 bucks says this response, and every account that reacted to it, all have the same ip address!! Or youre just a complete idiot. If they are separate than you're getting paid. There is no way even the biggest noobs would say such ignorant brain dead shit as this.
Who the fuck just says TLDR to an entire synopsis of an investigation but then suggests to read the a whole thread of other shit.

It would really suck if axle labs is legit and your just some shit-for-brains customer making him look bad on accident.

Last edited:
Those are some sexy fucking test results!! unfortunately, thanks to some flaming red flags from another member on here, I've lost trust in you.
You on that Tranny Candy dude? LOL... Not sure if you have noticed but this market is very saturated these days and a lot of competition is going on. Some "members" have alternative motives for attacking sources and its pretty widespread throughout the different source threads. I am just trying point out that going off hearsay is kinda unreliable, but hey you do you. I personally don't think you can trust any source fully, they are into making money and money can have crazy effects on people. At least Axle is testing Raws and products which is more than a lot of sources do,

You on that Tranny Candy dude? LOL... Not sure if you have noticed but this market is very saturated these days and a lot of competition is going on. Some "members" have alternative motives for attacking sources and its pretty widespread throughout the different source threads. I am just trying point out that going off hearsay is kinda unreliable, but hey you do you. I personally don't think you can trust any source fully, they are into making money and money can have crazy effects on people. At least Axle is testing Raws and products which is more than a lot of sources do,
It's clear that you're Axle's personal bot. Most of your post history is in this thread. Why is a 40 yo man on trt stroking a ugl source so hard? Serious question: do you think that this board is for defending sources?

Are you referring to muscle candy?