MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

My agenda is laughing at you guys..... I've ran a lot of axles gear... @axcan atest ive ran about a couple grand of his gear. And I did my big boy research and tested some of his gear. What have you done besides get all googly eyed over a fast ta ..
I mean I’m just having fun I know you are active here I just like the ability to not have my shit tied up for weeks on end or seized that’s why I have enjoyed the fast ta other than the gear itself.

My agenda is laughing at you guys..... I've ran a lot of axles gear... @axcan atest ive ran about a couple grand of his gear. And I did my big boy research and tested some of his gear. What have you done besides get all googly eyed over a fast ta ..
So your just laughing at yourself in the mirror or what? Are you the only one running a couple grand of Axle gear? Not sure what you are implying with that comment bro. Are you saying the gear is shit? Kinda dumb to buy 2k worth of product and then turn around and complain when you could've figured it out with 200 bucks.

So your just laughing at yourself in the mirror or what? Are you the only one running a couple grand of Axle gear? Not sure what you are implying with that comment bro. Are you saying the gear is shit? Kinda dumb to buy 2k worth of product and then turn around and complain when you could've figured it out with 200 bucks.
Yes I'm laughing at myself .... seems like I learn everything the hard way... nonetheless I learn...and hey axle is a big boy he can take up for himself a little. ....I was just concerned for @gandalfscousin a little it seemed like he had it hung up in the back of his throat. Pour guy...
Peace

I mean I’m just having fun I know you are active here I just like the ability to not have my shit tied up for weeks on end or seized that’s why I have enjoyed the fast ta other than the gear itself.
I hear you brother.. I had too you left left the door open.. I was just giving you a hard time...

You're a simp and a tool. If I were this lab, I would be embarrassed that you were sweating and slobbering on me this way.

You're a simp and a tool. If I were this lab, I would be embarrassed that you were sweating and slobbering on me this way.
Look hillbilly cat dick, nobody cares what you say. You sound like you have a hard time reading facts. You seem like you are the simp and a broken tool. Get out of here with that "if I were this lab" shit, you sound like a narcissistic fool.

I’ll just be posting this a couple times a day for a week or so to ensure customers see this and only email our new email.

Our new email is:

support@AXLELABS.net

Please don’t email any other past email (they are not monitored).

Got my Axle order in only a few days. The test 20mL 250mg/mL GSO is so smooth I used 2mL of test and forgot which cheek I pinned it in. I had to look at my log to find out. I love GSO and this is as smooth as the other lab’s I was using before. We’ll see how it goes from here. Maybe see what else I can get my hands on.

A special thanks to Axle for making an exception for me on the minimum. I generally don't ask vendors that, but money is very tight right now after a large unexpected home repair. And I know Axle has good clean gear from my multiple transactions with him.

I'm running his winstrol right now on my cut, and man my midsection is looking tighter by the day.

Yeeeeeboyyyy

Circle jerking? I guess you missed the 2 lab reports showing the NPP underdosed and the other showing it mixed with test c? Shill away my friend.
Nope caught it well enough also notice this only every vendor on this underground forum. You act as if there is a perfect source.

Sponsors

Latest posts