MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

man you'll have to talk to the person that flagged you.. I mean I don't if you take 10 pictures upside down standing on your head...with an axle logo hanging outta you rear-end while your grinning from ear to ear with a weird sense of enjoyment.... I say go for it ... I was just tring to explain to you why he said something. .
I get security. Metadata can be pulled from photos. That compromises me, but I see both sides. All good

I mean everyone uses usps. It’s no secret. Axle has other things inside the pack to ensure it’s safe. That I did Not picture. All good I had it taken down. No worries
It’s just a precaution. You shouldn’t speak on payment methods, shipping methods, or delivery times on a public forum.
“4 day T/A after payment” is fine. But some of you guys will be like “I sent the $400 04/04/24 at 4am and the package arrived today on the west coast at 1:40pm”

I get security. Metadata can be pulled from photos. That compromises me, but I see both sides. All good
You generally want to dissociate your meso persona with the identity you are ordering with. You may like to think these days that sources here are somewhat benevolent, somewhat ethical, somewhat rational, not prone to doing stupid things, delete customer data etc... whatever... Nonetheless, with that pic like that, a source can now connect the dots with who you are. So now the sword of damocles is hanging over your head if you ever come back and cause problems for them. Not impugning Axle at all, simply pointing out some source may not take kindly to it and it's an unforced error opening yourself up like that.

You generally want to dissociate your meso persona with the identity you are ordering with. You may like to think these days that sources here are somewhat benevolent, somewhat ethical, somewhat rational, not prone to doing stupid things, delete customer data etc... whatever... Nonetheless, with that pic like that, a source can now connect the dots with who you are. So now the sword of damocles is hanging over your head if you ever come back and cause problems for them. Not impugning Axle at all, simply pointing out some source may not take kindly to it and it's an unforced error opening yourself up like that.

Well said, and an extremely valid point.

IMG_3292.jpeg

First order with Axle labs

Was delivered 2 days after ordering and tracking that same evening.

Package came super well packed and secure.

Ordering was super simple and communication was excellent.

Have already set up Janoshik testing and will revert back with results once they become available to me.

Thus far the experience has been great and barring any kind of crazy test results I think I will be using this source moving forward.

Coming soon, we are sending off the next round of testing early next week and this will be included as well.
I really want to see some test results from Janoshik on your HCG. HCG is debatabley the most faked and underdosed product sold in the underground steroid market. If your HCG tests well. I, along with many other customers with flock to you. Just food for thought. And I will buy bulk.

I also need to see definitive proof that these issues that got you banned SST are no longer an issue.

If this is already been discussed and resolved, I would appreciate if someone would tag me in the thread so I can go over it.
TL;DR - Most people were/still are on the fence about what happened, but chalked it up to a dumb mistake, and have since moved on. Without knowing from God himself, all of us are assuming 50/50 odds on whether everyone's skepticism is/was warranted or Axle is legit and got smeared. Realistically, at this point, does it even matter? He seems to provide good products, tests regularly, and has Amazon TA.

Decide for yourself from what I just said...or go back and read the rest of the thread like a big boy, then make a decision based off that.

Hi Meso,

We are Axle Labs.
AXLELABS.NET

We are a domestic lab that provide domestic AAS. The reason we initially began brewing was because we simply didn't trust buying gear off anyone else. Brewing the product ourselves, we ensured that we knew exactly what we were putting in our bodies. I am sure other steroid users would feel the same way. We have sourced locally and on Bohemia market.

Our main focuses are
  1. Providing the most accurately dosed gear on the market
  2. Ensuring all of our customers remain very satisfied. We will always put the customer first.
OILS
For our oils, we offer both MCT and GSO carrier oils for most of our products. We use a triple filtration system through polycap filters, pre-sterilized vials, a sterilized lab, and sterilized lab equipment to ensure there are no contamination issues with any of our products. We do a final stage of blacklight testing even after our whole filtration and vialing process. All our products are overdosed by 5% to account for any possible raw impurities. Although, we do test all our raw batches to ensure continued high purity of all finished products. We offer both 10mL and 20mL versions for many of our injectables, and also fill our vials slightly above the fill line as good measure. We use percentage based calculations for each compound to determine the least amount of solvents needed to ensure the product holds well in the oil while also causing no PIP to the end user.

ORALS
Our orals come in capsule form. We use a V-mixer to ensure proper blending of the active ingredients and filler for each oral product. We allow the V-mixer to blend the ingredients for an hour per product to ensure even disbursement of the active ingredient with the filler. Our orals come in either 30 count or 60 count depending on the product.

T/A
We pride ourselves in our extremely fast T/A. All orders are shipped either same day or next day and arrive within 3-4 business days (and even sooner for most clients). If the order hasn't arrived within the above time frame, you are free to email us for a tracking number which will be provided.

PAYMENT
We only accept Crypto.
We accept BTC, ETH, XMR, USDC, USDT.

TESTING CREDIT
We provide $100 store credit for all approved bloodwork results as long as you've been using our gear for the proper amount of time to have blood levels saturated. This will vary by the ester of testosterone but the time ranges can be found in the bloodwork guidelines on this forum.

$200 store credit for any finished product quantitative testing of our products. We urge everyone to send our products off for testing to Janoshik or any 3rd party lab that is willing to test them. We love seeing blind test results and this testing helps the whole community. We stand by our quality and would love to see more customers doing this.

In summary, we aren't here to sell you a fancy website or a fancy brand. We are here to provide the best quality gear on the market for affordable, competitive prices. We frequently test our products and urge others to do the same. You can expect a new round of testing every couple of weeks.

PRODUCT LIST

Our prices and products can be seen directly on our website: AXLELABS.net
Our product list can also be seen here: Pastebin

ORDERING
Orders can be placed directly via our website (AXLELABS.net) or via email: AXLELABS@proton.me

ORDER FORMAT:

2x Test-E (10mL - 250mg/ml): $50
3x Anavar (20mg): $120
1x HGH Kit (Black tops): $150
Shipping: $10
Total: $330

Payment Method: BTC

Shipping Info:
Name
Street Address, State, Zip Code

Below is our extensive lab testing and stock pictures. I won't be sharing pictures of our actual lab here publicly for OPSEC reasons but am willing to share with mods.

Just found this. I placed an order with Hunter Pharm this morning to see if he’d regain credibility for not sending a package last year. If I don’t get this order I will be trying you guys asap.

TL;DR - Most people were/still are on the fence about what happened, but chalked it up to a dumb mistake, and have since moved on. Without knowing from God himself, all of us are assuming 50/50 odds on whether everyone's skepticism is/was warranted or Axle is legit and got smeared. Realistically, at this point, does it even matter? He seems to provide good products, tests regularly, and has Amazon TA.

Decide for yourself from what I just said...or go back and read the rest of the thread like a big boy, then make a decision based off that.
This. I don't fault the guy for trying to market his products. Marketing is one of the most important factors in starting up any business. As long as the gear is good, that's what most people actually care about, and he does make quality gear

you shouldn't have given him that TL;DR... don't encourage laziness and entitlement

I use it 45 min to an hour before I start lifting.
So do you just use TNE as. a pre workout? is that something you can do along with a cycle intermittently? does it have any effect on your test levels long term or is it just a spike for a few hours? I am very interested in TNE but don't want to have my estrogen shoot up and have to use AI's on my cycle.

So do you just use TNE as. a pre workout? is that something you can do along with a cycle intermittently? does it have any effect on your test levels long term or is it just a spike for a few hours? I am very interested in TNE but don't want to have my estrogen shoot up and have to use AI's on my cycle.
You'll definitely need an AI with TNE. It's more of a pre workout type thing, but it's the best pre workout you'll ever use. But yeah... big estrogen spikes

I'll use 1ml usually not more than once a week when I need a little extra that day. It's in and out quick won't affect test levels more than a few hours. Sector is right it will spike your estrogen.

A while ago, I saw someone mention that he had just started using the Ripper Blend but hasn't circled back since. Has anyone else given it a run?

I really want to see some test results from Janoshik on your HCG. HCG is debatabley the most faked and underdosed product sold in the underground steroid market. If your HCG tests well. I, along with many other customers with flock to you. Just food for thought. And I will buy bulk.
Are you referring to these?

hcg10000.png