MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

View attachment 280905

First order with Axle labs

Was delivered 2 days after ordering and tracking that same evening.

Package came super well packed and secure.

Ordering was super simple and communication was excellent.

Have already set up Janoshik testing and will revert back with results once they become available to me.

Thus far the experience has been great and barring any kind of crazy test results I think I will be using this source moving forward.
Thanks for the TD review! Looking forward to the test results.

TL;DR - Most people were/still are on the fence about what happened, but chalked it up to a dumb mistake, and have since moved on. Without knowing from God himself, all of us are assuming 50/50 odds on whether everyone's skepticism is/was warranted or Axle is legit and got smeared. Realistically, at this point, does it even matter? He seems to provide good products, tests regularly, and has Amazon TA.

Decide for yourself from what I just said...or go back and read the rest of the thread like a big boy, then make a decision based off that.
Once a deceiving lying asshole, always a deceiving lying asshole ..

Fool us once, shame on you… fool us again…

Just found this. I placed an order with Hunter Pharm this morning to see if he’d regain credibility for not sending a package last year. If I don’t get this order I will be trying you guys asap.
You mean the guy that was banned from SST because he kept scamming people? LOL you idiot

Once a deceiving lying asshole, always a deceiving lying asshole ..

Fool us once, shame on you… fool us again…
I have placed 7 orders with Axle since January 7, 2024, without any issues whatsoever. My experience with their products has also been nothing short of exceptional-- especially their generic HCG which got my boys back to the size they were pre-TRT (my TRT clinic had me on Gonadorelin which is pure sh*t).

Not sure what happened with Axle over on the other forum, but they have earned my business and I pray to the Tren Gods they don't do anything intentional to f**k it up.

These fuckers seem to be on top of things. Communication and TA (about 3 days) have been outstanding so far. Will update with bloodwork in the next week or so.

Last edited:
I also need to see definitive proof that these issues that got you banned SST are no longer an issue.

If this is already been discussed and resolved, I would appreciate if someone would tag me in the thread so I can go over it.
Its irrelevant to post about a different board especially where it's SST of all places. Most people here know how they do things over there; it may be some people's cup of tea, but the mod dickriding and shilling is absolutely disgusting over there. Iirc axle got banned for creating different accounts to shill which making different accounts as far as meso goes isn't a huge deal. Not sure how it works for sources though. I also have no idea what I'm talking about.

Sst is a funky site imo i joined them in February and i like Meso 100 x better for some reason they just seem stagnate over there ‍♂️

Its irrelevant to post about a different board especially where it's SST of all places. Most people here know how they do things over there; it may be some people's cup of tea, but the mod dickriding and shilling is absolutely disgusting over there. Iirc axle got banned for creating different accounts to shill which making different accounts as far as meso goes isn't a huge deal. Not sure how it works for sources though. I also have no idea what I'm talking about.
So your saying it's possible Axle has multiple accounts on here to make false reviews ? Meso approves that?

So your saying it's possible Axle has multiple accounts on here to make false reviews ? Meso approves that?
I think you’re just making that assumption and holding onto the past. He’s been solid on here as far as being on top of shipping, quality, pricing, being responsive to questions and issues fixed fucking ASAP. I still don’t get why he is still being questioned I thought this was solved 60 pages ago with circle jerking.

I thought this was solved 60 pages ago with circle jerking.
You're the one doing the jerking, here. If Axle's past follows him forever, then so be it. Some people will use him, some won't. Hell, I may even give him a try. But if you want to be a source guardian, you're not gonna make it, friend.

I think you’re just making that assumption and holding onto the past. He’s been solid on here as far as being on top of shipping, quality, pricing, being responsive to questions and issues fixed fucking ASAP. I still don’t get why he is still being questioned I thought this was solved 60 pages ago with circle jerking.
Dam son..... spit it out!!! It gagging you !!!

Haters gonna hate when you're making headway! If you have no desire to use a sources product why sit on their forum and talk shit? There's more than enough positive interactions from members to negate the negativity that is spit by a few people with unknown agendas. Big boy's will due their research and make an educated decision without having to ride the hate train.

Haters gonna hate when you're making headway! If you have no desire to use a sources product why sit on their forum and talk shit? There's more than enough positive interactions from members to negate the negativity that is spit by a few people with unknown agendas. Big boy's will due their research and make an educated decision without having to ride the hate train.
My agenda is laughing at you guys..... I've ran a lot of axles gear... @axcan atest ive ran about a couple grand of his gear. And I did my big boy research and tested some of his gear. What have you done besides get all googly eyed over a fast ta ..

Sponsors

Latest posts