MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

That's fucking nuts. Did you check your BP correctly?

80mg/ED for Telmisartan. I do 40mg/ED with an average of 118-120/high 70s low 80s.
With lisinopril 40mg & 10mg chlorthalidone I'm about 145/90, I ran out and had to get more from teledoc.

When I ran out it went up to the 180/117

I check it a couple times a day especially since introducing new compounds I haven't used in a while.

Definitely checked correctly

Other problems include stress, work shift disorder, bipap, and also being fat.

With lisinopril 40mg & 10mg chlorthalidone I'm about 145/90, I ran out and had to get more from teledoc.

I check it a couple times a day especially since introducing new compounds I haven't used in a while.

what the fuck is work shift disorder?

what the fuck is work shift disorder?
I work a different shift every shift plus I work long hours.

Worked 2pm saturday I started 3 am today, I work 2am tomorrow, I work 2 pm Wednesday, unsure if I have Thursday off yet but work 6pm Friday and Sunday and every week is different

Easiest way I could say I work fucked up hours and have no circadian rhythm without explaining.

I work a different shift every shift plus I work long hours.

Worked 2pm saturday I started 3 am today, I work 2am tomorrow, I work 2 pm Wednesday, unsure if I have Thursday off yet but work 6pm Friday and Sunday and every week is different

Easiest way I could say I work fucked up hours and have no circadian rhythm without explaining.
If your sleep isn't dialed in and your stressed and fat, you shouldn't be running any gear especially trenbolone. I wonder what your diet looks like... and your taking modafinil?

I wonder where your hematocrit and cholesterol are at.

Anybody want to bet me how long this kid is going to last?

i worked shift for ten years so I think I understand but you gotta get that BP under control. Definitely take it three times of day over seven days at like times. I have a Bluetooth monitor that makes this super easy. Your cardio would ask this day one.

If you have an active script your dr will (obvi extracurriculars notwithstanding ) change your meds till it’s 129/70ish. It’s just an unnecessary risk and deleterious over time.

I got off most meds when I lost 50lbs, that’s an option too

i worked shift for ten years so I think I understand but you gotta get that BP under control. Definitely take it three times of day over seven days at like times. I have a Bluetooth monitor that makes this super easy. Your cardio would ask this day one.

If you have an active script your dr will (obvi extracurriculars notwithstanding ) change your meds till it’s 129/70ish. It’s just an unnecessary risk and deleterious over time.

I got off most meds when I lost 50lbs, that’s an option too
Thank you

It has been difficult to get into the doctors though I may bite the bullet and use vacation if this doesn't resolve the issue until I get my body in a little better shape and can remove the medicine completely

Had another successful order. Awesome customer service as well. There was a small issue and it was taken care of immediately. TBOL is on point as always. Thanks!

Any chance letrozole could be added to the store in the future?

Also what about epistane? Would this be easy to source? I remember it being very comparable to anavar, or even better, without the harshness on cholesterol lipids.

It would be way more important to just stop the tren and modafinil and get some sleep rather than to add more drugs Lol... some people tho!
Yeah tren and modafinil sound like way too much for insomnia. Even tren alone is rough on it, couldn't imagine adding a stimulant to it

I get my sleep, the difficulty is without any compounds I sleep every hour I'm off work or close to it. I don't need more than 56 hours of rest a week.

My blood pressure is almost back to normal it's 130/87 I'm going to transition to telmisartan next and work towards not needing BP meds

I get my sleep, the difficulty is without any compounds I sleep every hour I'm off work or close to it. I don't need more than 56 hours of rest a week.

My blood pressure is almost back to normal it's 130/87 I'm going to transition to telmisartan next and work towards not needing BP meds
How much cardio do you do?

How much cardio do you do?
With added cardio and normal life I average 10k steps a day. If I don't meet my 10k I get on the tread until I do. I aim for a couple hours a week. I don't do a ton. I get about 6 hours a week in the gym between calisthenics and cardio.