MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Last batch I got was gtg, this batch just touched down today, strong smell coming from the box. Drew up some liquid and put it on a piece of paper. Lit up the room with the smell… bit bummed
Batch c54 NPP 200 has a strong smell of guaiacol

Can someone explain this to me? Does that mean it’s bad?
It’s a solvent typically used in injectable orals or high concentrated oils to prevent crashing and ensuring it sticks. Not a great think to inject into your body. Some people can inject it and be just fine others not so much, for me it shoots my crp up into oblivion. Usually you can distinguish it from its smell. Super strong, piny, vitamin like smell.

But I emailed axle and he’s taking care of it

It’s a solvent typically used in injectable orals or high concentrated oils to prevent crashing and ensuring it sticks. Not a great think to inject into your body. Some people can inject it and be just fine others not so much, for me it shoots my crp up into oblivion. Usually you can distinguish it from its smell. Super strong, piny, vitamin like smell.

I thought the same thing about the NPP 100 I just received, it has a strong smell. the first injection I did left a bruise which is the first time I have had that happen. Is that normal for NPP? this is the first time I have injected that compound but didn't here of anyone getting bruising from injections.

Can someone explain this to me? Does that mean it’s bad?

I thought the same thing about the NPP 100 I just received, it has a strong smell. the first injection I did left a bruise which is the first time I have had that happen. Is that normal for NPP? this is the first time I have injected that compound but didn't here of anyone getting bruising from injections.
bruising is multi factoral. At the end of the day you’re sticking yourself with a needle. If it’s consistently bruising then that can be an issue.

Guiacol should t make you bruise, you probably just nicked a vessel

bruising is multi factoral. At the end of the day you’re sticking yourself with a needle. If it’s consistently bruising then that can be an issue.
I just did another injection and backloaded the syringe so the needle is as sharp as possible. I always rotate and wait for there to be no pain before injecting into a spot again. Just never had a bruise show up like that before. It was just a light yellow round spot about the size of a dime and went away after a couple days but still has a little pip. I did shoulders on the day I injected and that's where I injected so maybe that was the issue.

I've really only had 1 compound that literally stinks of that solvent, every where I put it stunk up the area, it was TNE and I injected the shit out of it anyway and it was fire. I don't remember getting any bad sides from it thankfully but can only speak for myself. But from my research I will stay away from it now so use with caution.

Thanks for the explanation. I’ll look out for that in the future

Having a little issue with credit …

I read back through the thread and I saw where you are giving 200 for testing + 120 for additional compounds …

I was given a code for $200 credit but I had 2 compounds tested ..

Test E and Anavar.

Clarification would be appreciated .
You're good, $320 credit given.
Did you ever get the results of the TNE?
Going out Monday - sorry lots of requests, this one slipped.

Soooo… what exactly does this mean? It has it in it but you’re gonna get free stuff to make it better or it doesn’t and you just have gear that you don’t like the smell of and you’re getting…?

Soooo… what exactly does this mean? It has it in it but you’re gonna get free stuff to make it better or it doesn’t and you just have gear that you don’t like the smell of and you’re getting…?
he say she say. There is no test to conclude on if guaiacol is in the oil itself. It smells like it, I’ve had it in my injectable orals in the past. - Blows up my crp, very familiar smell. he says he doesn’t brew in the guc in the same line as the other compounds. His last batch didnt elevate my crp or have the guc smell what so ever. So anecdotal yes, but he’s sending me a new batch, im sending him c54 back. I opened one of the vials and put it on a piece of paper, it’s not as strong as let’s say TNE. But regardless the smells there if I want an answer I can just stick myself then go get my crp checked but even that is multi factoral. I’ll just trust my nose on this one.

he say she say. There is no test to conclude on if guaiacol is in the oil itself. It smells like it, I’ve had it in my injectable orals in the past. - Blows up my crp, very familiar smell. he says he doesn’t brew in the guc in the same line as the other compounds. His last batch didnt elevate my crp or have the guc smell what so ever. So anecdotal yes, but he’s sending me a new batch, im sending him c54 back. I opened one of the vials and put it on a piece of paper, it’s not as strong as let’s say TNE. But regardless the smells there if I want an answer I can just stick myself then go get my crp checked but even that is multi factoral. I’ll just trust my nose on this one.

You’re mailing a package back to the source?

Can @janoshik test for the ole guacamole