MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I unfortunately also received tren a 100 that smells like guac like the other two users stated. It is definitely in the oil and not on the outside of the vial because i smell it within the syringe. I reached out to Axle to see if he used guac, he said not in the tren a 100. He offered a reship but I declined. I plan to mail a sample to janoshik, it's $100 for guac test only or $150 for hplc with guac test. The $30 janoshik quotes you is in ADDITION to regular testing price.

It's somewhat concerning other users are smelling guac in products that don't contain it as well. Because at first I thought I was just imagining it. I also brought a syringe of it to a friend's house and he smelled it to.

I should have my sample out to janoshik by next week.

Last edited:
I unfortunately also received tren a 100 that smells like guac like the other two users stated. It is definitely in the oil and not on the outside of the vial because i smell it within the syringe. I reached out to Axle to see if he used guac, he said not in the tren a 100. He offered a reship but I declined. I plan to mail a sample to janoshik, it's $100 for guac test only or $170 for hplc with guac test. The $30 janoshik quotes you is in ADDITION to regular testing price so $120 +$30

It's somewhat concerning other users are smelling guac in products that don't contain it as well. Because at first I thought I was just imagining it. I also brought a syringe of it to a friend's house and he smelled it to.

Wasn’t there a jano test the showed multiple compounds when it was only supposed to be one? (Not the tren a)

I unfortunately also received tren a 100 that smells like guac like the other two users stated. It is definitely in the oil and not on the outside of the vial because i smell it within the syringe. I reached out to Axle to see if he used guac, he said not in the tren a 100. He offered a reship but I declined. I plan to mail a sample to janoshik, it's $100 for guac test only or $150 for hplc with guac test. The $30 janoshik quotes you is in ADDITION to regular testing price.

Does guac kinda have like a strong stale cardboard like smell. I have some axles TNE that will smell up the room with that smell! is this normal for TNE? Yes this must be the smell cause i just look on his site and it says the TNE contains it. What is the cautions of this substance?

Does guac kinda have like a strong stale cardboard like smell. I have some axles TNE that will smell up the room with that smell! is this normal for TNE? Yes this must be the smell cause i just look on his site and it says the TNE contains it. What is the cautions of this substance?
I have injectable superdrol from another vendor, it's advertised as containing guac (common with injectable orals), however I discontinued it's use once I found out the dangers of guac. I have never used TNE so I'm not sure if its used to make it?

Guac smells sort of like a funeral home smells. It's a strong medical smell that you cannot confuse with anything else. If you've ever been in a morgue/funeral home... it smells very similar to that. Very strong chemical medical odor. Almost spicy towards the end of the smell.

I have injectable superdrol from another vendor, it's advertised as containing guac (common with injectable orals), however I discontinued it's use once I found out the dangers of guac. I have never used TNE so I'm not sure if its used to make it?

Guac smells sort of like a funeral home smells. It's a strong medical smell that you cannot confuse with anything else. If you've ever been in a morgue/funeral home... it smells very similar to that. Very strong chemical medical odor. Almost spicy towards the end of the smell.
Kind of smells like amaretto liquor, I believe it's an almond liquor

Yes, it’s a very strong smell. Almost like peppermint.

Looking forward to the testing results!

Came to drop in amd ask if anyone has tried any of axles TB-500?

Also came to say i ordered 2 vials of 300mg test cyp and a vial of 300mg deca. Havent tried the deca. But the test cyp seems clean and seems to work as well as my rx. It had crashed from cold weather, an hour or so of a hot water bath and shaking took care of it and its been good to go since.

Responds and ships quickly.