MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I have said some negative stuff about this guy in this thread and his testing thread about what supposedly happened, but I am going to play devils advocate for this guy for a minute, because I actually am a satisfied customer.

I purchased from him on another forum. Product has been great. I actually got a really good deal at the time too. Stealth and time to arrival was quick. Other than all the drama that may or may not have happened. The guy is reliable. There are more suppliers that have a better rep and are more well known, but, for what it’s worth, I haven’t had problems, and I’d purchase from him again.
I think many of us are coming around. I said I’d never order from him and even though I haven’t yet, that was a lie. The testing and TA is way too good.

The guy clearly knows what he is doing. IMO he never needed fake reviews. Hopefully that is behind him.
Yea. I think the results speak for themselves.

Vials and website remind me of someone I used to know that was very popular.
Needed a few things and ordered earlier this week. Received it very quickly, source was fast to answer questions and get the order In, packed well. All around happy with the transaction.

The Test C 300 with testing was the main thing I wanted, never seen that offered so had to try it.

Thank you guys, I appreciate the comments and reviews. Glad we can be of service.

I ordered on 12/19 and received it today (12/21) and gave me an extra vial of test for free! T/A is crazy for this time of the year. Appreciate the service, I’ll be back for sure

Attachments

• IMG_0484.jpeg
    IMG_0484.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 138
I've ordered from this source a few times and each time have been completely satisfied. Found them via another board and have placed a couple orders since they've popped up on here.

I run 200mg a week of their test c and I use their hcg and aromasin. I am overall happy with the quality of all of these products except when I am a dumbass and take too much aromasin, but that's on me.

Id recommend this source. Everything I've tried has been better quality than the sources I've used prior. Some of them are long standing, but seem to no longer care about the quality of raws they get or service. I'll be sticking with this one

I ordered on 12/19 and received it today (12/21) and gave me an extra vial of test for free! T/A is crazy for this time of the year. Appreciate the service, I’ll be back for sure
I've ordered from this source a few times and each time have been completely satisfied. Found them via another board and have placed a couple orders since they've popped up on here.

I run 200mg a week of their test c and I use their hcg and aromasin. I am overall happy with the quality of all of these products except when I am a dumbass and take too much aromasin, but that's on me.

Id recommend this source. Everything I've tried has been better quality than the sources I've used prior. Some of them are long standing, but seem to no longer care about the quality of raws they get or service. I'll be sticking with this one
Thank you for the reviews! I'm glad you guys are satisfied.

That butcher paper is a colonial labs throwback for sure lol

View attachment 272982

Items received today. Package was secure. All vials clear and free of any kind of foreign matter. Also did do a shot to make sure no burning or adverse reaction before I hand em off to my friend. If for some reason redness or any irritation occurs will update.

Very happy with this whole process.
I am going to +1 what @BIG74 said.

The Test E was really smooth - slight PIP but nothing to complain about, which is nice. I have had some Test E in the last few years that would put a fella in the hurt for several days . . . .

Ordered 12/20, received today (12/22). Everything was packaged great. Product looks very professional. The only thing I would suggest is masking the smell. If I can smell it from the package on my porch, I can imagine how it is in the mail truck. Also, thanks for the gift

Dam @axlelabs.net do you have your own private jet I ordered asmall order on 21st and showed up today 23rd, wasn't expecting it till after Christmas. your shipping and packaging is top notch bro. As for quality I've been hearing great things but I can only speak on the tirzepatide right now and its def working, I haven't even taking my 2nd dose yet. Keep up the good work. And thanks for the gift.

first time using these guys as my current US domestic source cannot compete with axle labs fast shipping times. As far as quality I can only vouch for the TNE immediately. Good TNE, hits well preworkout, been a while since I used TNE, I forget you can taste it after injection. Looking forward to running the rest of the gear, appreciate the fast shipping, it makes ordering way less stressful imo. If the rest of the gear is legit you have a new loyal customer here, thank you

I am going to +1 what @BIG74 said.

The Test E was really smooth - slight PIP but nothing to complain about, which is nice. I have had some Test E in the last few years that would put a fella in the hurt for several days . . . .
Ordered 12/20, received today (12/22). Everything was packaged great. Product looks very professional. The only thing I would suggest is masking the smell. If I can smell it from the package on my porch, I can imagine how it is in the mail truck. Also, thanks for the gift
Dam @axlelabs.net do you have your own private jet I ordered asmall order on 21st and showed up today 23rd, wasn't expecting it till after Christmas. your shipping and packaging is top notch bro. As for quality I've been hearing great things but I can only speak on the tirzepatide right now and its def working, I haven't even taking my 2nd dose yet. Keep up the good work. And thanks for the gift.
first time using these guys as my current US domestic source cannot compete with axle labs fast shipping times. As far as quality I can only vouch for the TNE immediately. Good TNE, hits well preworkout, been a while since I used TNE, I forget you can taste it after injection. Looking forward to running the rest of the gear, appreciate the fast shipping, it makes ordering way less stressful imo. If the rest of the gear is legit you have a new loyal customer here, thank you
Thank you for the reviews! Glad you guys are satisfied :)

@Axle Labs I haven't ordered yet but please consider hiring a website designer or something. Or post pricelists here (people still order through the website).

Pricelists are easy to scan and get a quick idea of inventory and prices.

Merry Christmas brother