MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Touchdown today 18th ordered on the 15th, lightning shipping speed incredible. Can't wait to start product and will check back.

Yes sir it is. Thank you. Moved to the south from Ca., got a nice home with land. Best choice I’ve made.

As for the product I’m sure it’s fine - try to do my research and I obviously like the testing he’s done at this point.
Smart man. Seems like most people have been pretty happy leaving CA. It's amazing how much easier it is to own a home in other states lol.

Placed my first order late on 12/18 and had my order delivered on 12/20. Super easy to work with and very responsive. Will definitely use them in the future. Thanks!

Placed my first order late on 12/18 and had my order delivered on 12/20. Super easy to work with and very responsive. Will definitely use them in the future. Thanks!
Thank you for the review! I am glad to hear, and be sure to leave a review of the gear once you try it :)

Friendly reminder:

HOLIDAY SALE IS STILL ACTIVE!

10% OFF STOREWIDE PLUS A FREE TEST VIAL WITH YOUR ORDER. MENTION THE ESTER OF TEST YOU’D LIKE IN THE ORDER NOTES.

AXLELABS.net

AXLELABS@proton.me

Ordered from axle a few times and everytime it came pretty quick. The first time I ordered was missing a vial of test and no questions asked he sent it to me quickly. Made another order lastnight to complete what I need for this cycle.Will post bloodwork when I get it done in a couple weeks. So far so good, I can tell you the feelz on the tirz is spot on as an appetite suppressor. A little small amount of pip on pin 2 of test/primo but could be normal. Been pinning his test for 3 weeks then switched to test/primo no lumps red spots Infections or horrible pain. Went through a box of hgh 4iu daily. Just my experience take it for what it's worth...or don't. It is my first cycle. Peace.20231221_051439.jpg

Ordered from axle a few times and everytime it came pretty quick. The first time I ordered was missing a vial of test and no questions asked he sent it to me quickly. Made another order lastnight to complete what I need for this cycle.Will post bloodwork when I get it done in a couple weeks. So far so good, I can tell you the feelz on the tirz is spot on as an appetite suppressor. A little small amount of pip on pin 2 of test/primo but could be normal. Been pinning his test for 3 weeks then switched to test/primo no lumps red spots Infections or horrible pain. Went through a box of hgh 4iu daily. Just my experience take it for what it's worth...or don't. It is my first cycle. Peace.View attachment 273140
Thank you for the review! Enjoy the gear and be sure to post how you like it.

Ordered a tiny order. Will keep you guys updated.
Enjoy the gear! Looking forward to the review.

Needed a few things and ordered earlier this week. Received it very quickly, source was fast to answer questions and get the order In, packed well. All around happy with the transaction.

The Test C 300 with testing was the main thing I wanted, never seen that offered so had to try it.

I have said some negative stuff about this guy in this thread and his testing thread about what supposedly happened, but I am going to play devils advocate for this guy for a minute, because I actually am a satisfied customer.

I purchased from him on another forum. Product has been great. I actually got a really good deal at the time too. Stealth and time to arrival was quick. Other than all the drama that may or may not have happened. The guy is reliable. There are more suppliers that have a better rep and are more well known, but, for what it’s worth, I haven’t had problems, and I’d purchase from him again.

I have said some negative stuff about this guy in this thread and his testing thread about what supposedly happened, but I am going to play devils advocate for this guy for a minute, because I actually am a satisfied customer.

I purchased from him on another forum. Product has been great. I actually got a really good deal at the time too. Stealth and time to arrival was quick. Other than all the drama that may or may not have happened. The guy is reliable. There are more suppliers that have a better rep and are more well known, but, for what it’s worth, I haven’t had problems, and I’d purchase from him again.
I think many of us are coming around. I said I’d never order from him and even though I haven’t yet, that was a lie. The testing and TA is way too good.

The guy clearly knows what he is doing. IMO he never needed fake reviews. Hopefully that is behind him.

I think many of us are coming around. I said I’d never order from him and even though I haven’t yet, that was a lie. The testing and TA is way too good.

The guy clearly knows what he is doing. IMO he never needed fake reviews. Hopefully that is behind him.
Yea. I think the results speak for themselves.

Vials and website remind me of someone I used to know that was very popular.

I agree. He's probably actually getting off of too easy and too early by meso standards, especially old standards. As you said, though, hopefully the perceived need for shady business tactic for a product that didn't really need it anyway is put well behind him.