MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

You have some pretty interesting pre workout blends. I might make a small order to test out. Do you happen to have a discount code for first time customers?

Hello I made an order on early morning 12/13/23 and it got here 12/15/23 in CA . Axle Labs also gave me a Christmas gift . Thank you Axle Labs love you

You have some pretty interesting pre workout blends. I might make a small order to test out. Do you happen to have a discount code for first time customers?I was impressed with the selection

You have some pretty interesting pre workout blends. I might make a small order to test out. Do you happen to have a discount code for first time customers?
I was impressed with the selection of compounds they have, can't wait to try some next cycle soon.

Hello I made an order on early morning 12/13/23 and it got here 12/15/23 in CA . Axle Labs also gave me a Christmas gift . Thank you Axle Labs love you
Glad to hear! Enjoy the gear.
Do you have testing on the deca high?
We don’t yet, but it uses the same raws as the Deca 250 which is tested with results on our website. I can include the Deca 400 in our next round of testing though.

IMG_1727.jpeg

Items received today. Package was secure. All vials clear and free of any kind of foreign matter. Also did do a shot to make sure no burning or adverse reaction before I hand em off to my friend. If for some reason redness or any irritation occurs will update.

Very happy with this whole process.

View attachment 272982

Items received today. Package was secure. All vials clear and free of any kind of foreign matter. Also did do a shot to make sure no burning or adverse reaction before I hand em off to my friend. If for some reason redness or any irritation occurs will update.

Is that a A frame cabin? Looks dope. Always wanted something like that.

And no worries on product, he has good stuff.

Is that a A frame cabin? Looks dope. Always wanted something like that.

And no worries on product, he has good stuff.
Yes sir it is. Thank you. Moved to the south from Ca., got a nice home with land. Best choice I’ve made.

As for the product I’m sure it’s fine - try to do my research and I obviously like the testing he’s done at this point.

View attachment 272982

Very glad to hear. Enjoy the product and be sure to leave a review :)

Have to give a shout out to @Axle Labs
I dont know how this happened, but it did....
Placed an order with a different source a few weeks after i placed one with Axle. Sent funds to other source, source said they had never received funds. After checking my transaction history, i see i somehow sent funds over to Axle on the current order with a different source. (I legit copy and pasted the wallet. Not sure how this happend, especially considering they were 4+weeks apart)

Emailed Axle about it, he looked into and saw the funds. Sent my funds back within the hour. I know there is alot of scrutiny around Axle, but figured id share my experience. Also ordered a few items from him that are quick acting. They definitely work as intended from previous experience.
Very nice post brother and Axle very professional on your part.