MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Yeah but it needs task key to search. It's chopped off. Can't search with just key
I see.. I am not sure, this was posted by someone else.

Here is another test done by us (this is before we bumped dosage by 5% though):

var202.jpg

@Axle Labs .
Just placed order. Made a comment. Buddy wanted to try inj. Dbol and npp 100 but damn app won't let me buy more bitcoin until funds clear so made a small order. Thanks

@Axle Labs .
Just placed order. Made a comment. Buddy wanted to try inj. Dbol and npp 100 but damn app won't let me buy more bitcoin until funds clear so made a small order. Thanks
Thank you! Enjoy the gear, and let me know when you want to order the NPP, I will waive shipping costs so you don't have to pay shipping twice.

I used this source before they were banned from SST. No complaints on the products. I bought a few things and the feelz were on point. The shipping was very fast all 4 times, Which I appreciated.

Have to give a shout out to @Axle Labs
I dont know how this happened, but it did....
Placed an order with a different source a few weeks after i placed one with Axle. Sent funds to other source, source said they had never received funds. After checking my transaction history, i see i somehow sent funds over to Axle on the current order with a different source. (I legit copy and pasted the wallet. Not sure how this happend, especially considering they were 4+weeks apart)

Emailed Axle about it, he looked into and saw the funds. Sent my funds back within the hour. I know there is alot of scrutiny around Axle, but figured id share my experience. Also ordered a few items from him that are quick acting. They definitely work as intended from previous experience.

Placed an order with a different source a few weeks after i placed one with Axle. Sent funds to other source, source said they had never received funds. After checking my transaction history, i see i somehow sent funds over to Axle on the current order with a different source. (I legit copy and pasted the wallet. Not sure how this happend, especially considering they were 4+weeks apart)

Emailed Axle about it, he looked into and saw the funds. Sent my funds back within the hour. I know there is alot of scrutiny around Axle, but figured id share my experience. Also ordered a few items from him that are quick acting. They definitely work as intended from previous experience.
That's a heartwarming story around this time of year, seriously. It's good to see there are good people out there. A stranger being honest with another stranger who has nothing to gain from it and could've just played dumb and said he never got your bitcoin. Good on you axle, Happy holidays.

I have done that for 3k before...

I got it back too shockingly

Review for communication and shipping:.

Paid Monday, Got the package today.
Vials were wrapped properly. Happy with the delivery. Havent used the gear yet. I ordered NPP 200/ml. Curious to feel the burn.

He was extremely fast to respond

Will also chime in on this guys response time, very fast. Within a few hours. Placed a small order earlier today for a friend- wanted to try this guys blend (primo/ test). Will report back with touchdown pic and feelz report. So far process has been smooth.

No problem man. Glad to get you sorted out.
Placed an order came super fast. @Axle Labs was great with communication too. Ill most likely be ordering again. Thanks.
Thank you! I appreciate the review.

Vials were wrapped properly. Happy with the delivery. Havent used the gear yet. I ordered NPP 200/ml. Curious to feel the burn.

Thanks for the review! Enjoy the gear and let us know how you like it.

Will also chime in on this guys response time, very fast. Within a few hours. Placed a small order earlier today for a friend- wanted to try this guys blend (primo/ test). Will report back with touchdown pic and feelz report. So far process has been smooth.
Thank you! Enjoy the gear. Looking forward to the review.

I ordered his npp200 before he left SST. No burn, no PiP.