MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Got any sales coming up? I'll need some test, EQ and mast E restocked for a later prep, but I wanted to get some pre workout injectables from you at the same time

Ordered on a Sunday and pack was delivered literally on Monday. Unbelievable. Excited to try some of the blends.

Ordered on a Sunday and pack was delivered literally on Monday. Unbelievable. Excited to try some of the blends.
What do you guys share an apartment lol

Axle is incredibly fast on his shipping. I live on the opposite side of the country and it's always 2 day TA.

Got any sales coming up? I'll need some test, EQ and mast E restocked for a later prep, but I wanted to get some pre workout injectables from you at the same time
Just had a sale last week, so might be another couple weeks. But, you can get a 10% discount if ordering > $500

Thank you for the review!

Did some labs recently, including E2 and Total Test. @Axle Labs remind me again the process for credit or if bloods are eligible?
Awesome! Shoot us an email with your results or post them under the testing forum and tag us, and we'll get your store credit code over to you.

For anyone interested in labs on the test and primo. I am "cruising" right now and will gear up for a blast in the summer. I finished a 14 week course of Tren E/Tren A/test c from Axle and loved it, introducing Primo probably last two weeks.

I'll run Tren, Anavar and test come Spring/Summer

Had a few issues with tracking, the man was on it and got me fixed in less than a hour!!!! Products always good!!!

I wanted to give positive feedback about my @Axle Labs dealings i ordered on a Monday and it td by Wednesday 2 days and im excited to start the product i really was pleased with tracking number provided and fast delivery this is my new go to

I wonder if there’s discounts for new customers
Shoot us an email

Stellar shipping and customer service as usual
I wanted to give positive feedback about my @Axle Labs dealings i ordered on a Monday and it td by Wednesday 2 days and im excited to start the product i really was pleased with tracking number provided and fast delivery this is my new go to
Had a few issues with tracking, the man was on it and got me fixed in less than a hour!!!! Products always good!!!
Thank you for the positive reviews!