MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

If this is your first time on GH, I'd start lower. To see how you respond.

Like 0.5 IU once a day. Then after a few days, 0.5 in the morning and 0.5 in the evening. Et cetera, until your reach your desired dosage or goal with this compound.
That is not even a replacement dose for anyone under 35. I really really doubt he'll experience sides on 2iu hgh.

I started on 4iu and felt nothing

This was a axle labs thread so thought i was on the right thread but obviously we have monitors for axle labs now lol
Proper term used in this situation would be called spoon feeding.

- (Spoon Feeding) A him/her that is capable of finding information but insist on another member to accompany him/her with answers because him/her has a lack of motivation to search themselves. A individual can point him/her in the direction to find him/her answers and likely will respond clueless and come off victimized. Him/her can be refrained to the words unmotivated, lazy, and or lazy bitch.

For definitions and meanings of Unmotivated, Lazy, and Lazy Bitch refrain to my next post.

Thank you

i was directing my message to @Axle Labs not other members on this forum who feel the need to chime in for what reason ? wasn't i on a @Axle Labs thread that was talking about test results? correct me if i'm wrong lmfao

i was directing my message to @Axle Labs not other members on this forum who feel the need to chime in for what reason ? wasn't i on a @Axle Labs thread that was talking about test results? correct me if i'm wrong lmfao
All @Big_bowl0tren was tring to say is there is a thread Axle Labs Comprehensive Janoshik Testing that has all product testing that is avalible for axlelabs products. That is a different thread than this one. Also on his website there is a spot where all product testing results are.

All @Big_bowl0tren was tring to say is there is a thread Axle Labs Comprehensive Janoshik Testing that has all product testing that is avalible for axlelabs products. That is a different thread than this one. Also on his website there is a spot where all product testing results are.

Nothing like trying to purchase shit you’re injecting into your body and not taking 5 mins to look at anything other than a sales thread. Way easier to just be spoon fed shit lol. Good on you fellas for taking the time to even respond to his dumbass question.

Does my man have a crazy history of asking to be spoon fed.. just ask for a test result to be posted I thought maybe I missed something. I mean everything under the sun has been discussed on meso just have to search everything I guess.

Just fired off an order today, will follow up once received. Communication so far was great, quick response to all my questions. My standard pre June lift goodies (bench) Tren, Test and Dbol. I am in my 50s, no greater pleasure than leaving a cocky 20 something year old on the platform with a, if I may quote Clint Eastwood - I just pumped the neighbors cat look on his face. Grabbed a few of the Bazooka pwo mix as well. I am a huge test and tren base junkie i will follow up once I start pinning the pwo blend.

Finally I would like to add, I had to cut out in the middle of the ordering process. Some asshole drove up into my yard to purposefully kill my dog. Thank you Axle for the understanding, honoring what we had discussed prior to the incident. As well as remaining in touch over the weekend until I was able to get back to the ordering process.

@Axle Labs I was wondering if there was new test result for the Tren A 200. The one posted says batch C48 the new bottles I received are C58. Im running a 0.5cc of the Tren A 200 along with a another 300 cutting blend (Tren A, Mast P, Test P) I haven't gotten any Tren cough or anything(very happy about that) doing delt injection EOD. Thank you

Just fired off an order today, will follow up once received. Communication so far was great, quick response to all my questions. My standard pre June lift goodies (bench) Tren, Test and Dbol. I am in my 50s, no greater pleasure than leaving a cocky 20 something year old on the platform with a, if I may quote Clint Eastwood - I just pumped the neighbors cat look on his face. Grabbed a few of the Bazooka pwo mix as well. I am a huge test and tren base junkie i will follow up once I start pinning the pwo blend.

Finally I would like to add, I had to cut out in the middle of the ordering process. Some asshole drove up into my yard to purposefully kill my dog. Thank you Axle for the understanding, honoring what we had discussed prior to the incident. As well as remaining in touch over the weekend until I was able to get back to the ordering process.
Haha thank you for the review man!

@Axle Labs I was wondering if there was new test result for the Tren A 200. The one posted says batch C48 the new bottles I received are C58. Im running a 0.5cc of the Tren A 200 along with a another 300 cutting blend (Tren A, Mast P, Test P) I haven't gotten any Tren cough or anything(very happy about that) doing delt injection EOD. Thank you
A member here recently tested the Tren A 200 (Batch C58) Results:

trenablind.png
Another successful touchdown faster then Amazon
Thank you for the review!

I would like to apologize if I offended anyone on this forum as i am not here to make enemies only to learn about safe protocols and positive feedback sorry if i lashed out everyone

Ordered Friday night, pack delivered this morning at 11am. Fastest TA I’ve ever had. Will order again.

Attachments

• 72885660074__A8912E76-E5E7-45DF-8788-4BC6279F865A.jpeg
    72885660074__A8912E76-E5E7-45DF-8788-4BC6279F865A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 89
Very pleased with the service.

Axel was professional, the communication was fast (he also answered all of my questions), the TA was equally fast, packaging was solid, gear looks good (clear, good consistency, no floaters, etc.), non existent/minimal PIP, the only thing I can't comment on at the moment is the potency as I need to let the enanthate ester saturate in my system first. I'll update in 2 weeks or so.

It's looking like axle is going to be to go-to guy from now on though.

Ordered Friday night, pack delivered this morning at 11am. Fastest TA I’ve ever had. Will order again.
Very pleased with the service.

Axel was professional, the communication was fast (he also answered all of my questions), the TA was equally fast, packaging was solid, gear looks good (clear, good consistency, no floaters, etc.), non existent/minimal PIP, the only thing I can't comment on at the moment is the potency as I need to let the enanthate ester saturate in my system first. I'll update in 2 weeks or so.

It's looking like axle is going to be to go-to guy from now on though.
Thank you for the reviews!