MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

I've been taking test c from Axle and its very smooth no pip i have the mct oil as a carrier but ill be pulling labs in April to see my results
Smooth as butter,
Just received my order after some tense days due to USPS bullshit. My first orders whereabouts are unknown. It said delivered but wasn't at a neighbors or in my mailbox. It's now been a week since it was "delivered." I didn't have the balls to go down and ask where my box of steroids might be. Call me a pussy, but I wasn't about to chance it. I reached out and told him how hesitant I was to ask on it, and before I knew it this man had a new order on its way without hesitation. Completely unexpected but extremely appreciated. Going forward, this man has my business, gratitude, and respect. Thanks one last time brother!
This is a fear of mine bit hasn't happened with axle, but i check my tracking number on usps site and wait like a puppy at the window for this mail person, I ain't letting Noone snag these packs

Just received my order after some tense days due to USPS bullshit. My first orders whereabouts are unknown. It said delivered but wasn't at a neighbors or in my mailbox. It's now been a week since it was "delivered." I didn't have the balls to go down and ask where my box of steroids might be. Call me a pussy, but I wasn't about to chance it. I reached out and told him how hesitant I was to ask on it, and before I knew it this man had a new order on its way without hesitation. Completely unexpected but extremely appreciated. Going forward, this man has my business, gratitude, and respect. Thanks one last time brother!
This has happened to me before. After about a week or so i cant remember it magically showed up in my box. I was like you though, I would never go ask for my illegal substances lol Always got to be able to take a loss here and there in this game lol

I've had a few packages go missing with different vendors after delivery but I just chalked it up as a loss. I've never even suggested a reship because there's no way to prove it or disprove it.

It's good of Axle to still reship but I see that as a potential for scammers. Hopefully his kindness isn't taken advantage of

I've had a few packages go missing with different vendors after delivery but I just chalked it up as a loss. I've never even suggested a reship because there's no way to prove it or disprove it.

It's good of Axle to still reship but I see that as a potential for scammers. Hopefully his kindness isn't taken advantage of
I reached out to Axle and asked before posting my story for this very reason. He told me to tell my truth. lol

I'm also relieved to see that no pussification has been cast upon me by all you fine gents. lmao
Everything is top shelf, and he has all my business going forward.

Last edited:
I reached out to Axle and asked before posting my story for this very reason. He told me to tell my truth. lol

I'm also relieved to see that no pussification has been cast upon me by all you fine gents. lmao
It does take some nuts to go ask usps for your box of steroids lol. I've only done it once but I was shaking like a leaf handing the cashier my license and waiting for him to look in the back. Was fully expecting the police to walk in the door and grab me from behind lol.

That's not being a pussy. That's being smart. You did the right thing not inquiring about it

Edit- just to point out that incident I described did not happen with Axle. It happened with dash/dragon

Patience my friend. We are doing a trial run of this type of test with one of our raw powders. Stay tuned. Results will be shared.

Results also take 3-4 weeks on this test as per Jano.
Update?

At the very least @lift4lyfe stated he bought from you under the assumption you were going to complete some impurity testing. You did not mention what it entailed, and I've laid out in excruciating detail (particular emphasis on structural impurities, residual solvents, and metals) what the new standard for AAS impurity testing could be.

So here we are nearing the end of Feb 2024...

Thank you.

Last edited:
Update?

At the very least @lift4lyfe stated he bought from you under the assumption you were going to complete some impurity testing. You did not mention what it entailed, and I've laid out in excruciating detail (particular emphasis on structural impurities, residual solvents, and metals) what the new standard for AAS impurity testing could be.

So here we are nearing the end of Feb 2024...

Thank you.
Upon emailing @janoshik , he accidentally tossed the vial sent in for this test. So we are sending it again.

I guess we wait a bit longer.

Upon emailing @janoshik , he accidentally tossed the vial sent in for this test. So we are sending it again.

I guess we wait a bit longer.
You were accidentally given two quotes, one with heavy metal testing and after order change or successive emails, not sure, one without the heavy metals, and the latter one was covered, so we didn't have the heavy metals test on the invoice, so we didn't conduct it. The misunderstanding was only determined after you inquired about the heavy metals test later on, after we, unfortunately, disposed of the samples.

Just to add a bit more detail so that we look a little bit less incompetent, hope that's okay.

Cheers my friend and let me apologize about the misunderstanding again.

You were accidentally given two quotes, one with heavy metal testing and after order change or successive emails, not sure, one without the heavy metals, and the latter one was covered, so we didn't have the heavy metals test on the invoice, so we didn't conduct it. The misunderstanding was only determined after you inquired about the heavy metals test later on, after we, unfortunately, disposed of the samples.

Just to add a bit more detail so that we look a little bit less incompetent, hope that's okay.

Cheers my friend and let me apologize about the misunderstanding again.
Thanks for the input Jano. I like the feedback because it reinforces the sources integrity in this situation.