MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Since starting TRT in 2022, my clinic had me on Gonadorelin. That shizz didn't help and my balls shrunk to the size of grapes. I purchased HCG from Axel in early January of this year and have been on it since (250iU twice a week). My balls are almost back to the size they were before I went on TRT.
Scammers. Really scummy. Sorry man.

Unless your provider is incorporating a SERM (to antagonize the estrogen at the pituitary level) and having you inject gonadorelin 5 times a day along with your Testosterone injections, there’s a very good chance (I’ll throw out >99.9%) that you are flushing the money you are spending on the gonadorelin down the toilet. Ever tried to drive a car hitting the brake and gas at the same time. That’s what this gonadorelin + testosterone protocol is doing. The negative feedback from estradiol is going to win this fight unless you also properly add in a SERM.

Ditto. Cancelled my Royal Medical overpriced TRT bullsh*t plan and gonna buy some Test E from Axel.
Royal Medical? Oh man, I'm sorry.

Defy or Envizion if you ever need good good outfit.

Tbh imo some of these TRT clinics are rags shilling 200 mg test/wk and fake hCG for ridiculous prices.

They have zero interest in harm reduction. You literally signed a waiver that you probably didn't read.

It's for people trying to keep it a secret? Your regular doc would do better (for TRT, so <200 mg/wk)

After reaching 10mg of Tirzepatide, I now have episodes to which my heart is racing at random moments.

I know this may be a side effect after speaking to an immediate family member who is an MD and previous research. With the exception of the racing heartrate, it is extremely effective for short term use (short term for me at least).

Which leads me to ask if other folks have experienced this (any) side effects?

At any rate, I am going back down to 5mg Friday -- it is in the only thing that changed in my routine (diet, sleep, supplements, environment). So titrate back is what I will do.
If you need 10mg of tirzepatide than I have to say it's not the best option for you,,that's a big dose.

Primo-E + Test-E blend (100mg Primo-E + 150mg Test-E /mL) will be added Monday. We should have testing results for it soon after (along with several other compounds for this round of testing).

Also Primo-E (100mg and 200mg versions) will both be back in stock Monday.
Was there any testing done on this Blend?

Since starting TRT in 2022, my clinic had me on Gonadorelin. That shizz didn't help and my balls shrunk to the size of grapes. I purchased HCG from Axel in early January of this year and have been on it since (250iU twice a week). My balls are almost back to the size they were before I went on TRT.
That’s good to know. Thanks for the feedback. I just recently began using Axles HCG, I am not doubting the quality by any means, it’s more of a curiosity on the testing. I only started running HCG with TRT in December. After paying the clinic price once, I decided to go my own route.

WTF, I'll place a small test order, if I read correctly I can order directly through proton mail then get a BTC addy to send to and receive a confirmation email as well correct? Or is my old age starting to show? Lol

WTF, I'll place a small test order, if I read correctly I can order directly through proton mail then get a BTC addy to send to and receive a confirmation email as well correct? Or is my old age starting to show? Lol
The website is as easy as Amazon

Was there any testing done on this Blend?
I will double check tomorrow. I think there was, it is just lost in the posts, I'll dig through the reports tomorrow and follow back up here with a response.

Yep you can order directly through our email or via the website.

Tbh imo some of these TRT clinics are rags shilling 200 mg test/wk and fake hCG for ridiculous prices.

They have zero interest in harm reduction. You literally signed a waiver that you probably didn't read.

It's for people trying to keep it a secret? Your regular doc would do better (for TRT, so <200 mg/wk)
Regular doctors rarely prescribe hormones unless you're a transgender. I asked my primary care physician once and he literally laughed lol.

UGL all the way

I will double check tomorrow. I think there was, it is just lost in the posts, I'll dig through the reports tomorrow and follow back up here with a response.

Yep you can order directly through our email or via the website.
Testing results for our newly added products! We test everything, let us know what you want tested or test it yourself (you will get $200 store credit).

Test C (300mg ---> 295mg)

PrimoTest (100mg Primo-E/150mg Test-E ---> 111.73mg Primo-E/165.93mg Test-E)View attachment 272055View attachment 272056
All good playa

second order Ordered late Sunday, shipped Monday morning, received Wednesday morning.

Test, gh, and hcg.

Also slid some extras in there, thank you again.

I am curious if the 5000iu HCG his been tested. I don't see the 10,000iu opinion in the pastebin.
Will be tested with our next round of testing coming up!
All good playa
We will include the blend in our next round of testing also. I couldn’t find the report. Maybe I’m mistaken and it wasn’t tested yet.
second order Ordered late Sunday, shipped Monday morning, received Wednesday morning.

Test, gh, and hcg.

Thanks for the review!

Will be tested with our next round of testing coming up!

We will include the blend in our next round of testing also. I couldn’t find the report. Maybe I’m mistaken and it wasn’t tested yet.

Thanks for the review!

I found it In your "comprehensive Janoshik testing" thread page 4 post #75. I quoted the post with the results below.

Testing results for our newly added products! We test everything, let us know what you want tested or test it yourself (you will get $200 store credit).

Test C (300mg ---> 295mg)

PrimoTest (100mg Primo-E/150mg Test-E ---> 111.73mg Primo-E/165.93mg Test-E)View attachment 272055View attachment 272056

Test, gh, and hcg.

I'm curious about the GH myself. Any testing done on the GH? Might grab some on the next order.

I'm curious about the GH myself. Any testing done on the GH? Might grab some on the next order.
Testing thread has them Axle Labs Comprehensive Janoshik Testing

No dimer testing but looks like next batch/time they will
src: Axle Labs Comprehensive Janoshik Testing

Gone through 1 of 2 kits of the blue tops so far after ramping up to 6 IU/day. Happy with them and the shipping speed is excellent. Not the most economical source for long term use.

Blood test results from 7 weeks of 150mg Test C and 150 mg Mast E every Mon and Fri.

Attachments

• IMG_5642.jpeg
    IMG_5642.jpeg
    840.9 KB · Views: 86