MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

After the very first test whenever that was came back as test c and npp, were all those vials discarded or is Axle still selling those? That's my first thought, that he's still selling that first contaminated batch OR still brewing with the same raws.

I wanna explain this clearly. I sent the first sample I drew that sample from a vial I was drawing out of daily. When I got the test back and it had testc In it I conta yes axle to show him that I had tried to send I. A sample to test but must have contaminated the sample myself as I drew the sample from a vial I had been using. Within 2 days I then got different vial of the same batch that I already had that was unopened paid for another test and sent it in. I got the results back on that test this morning and they was the same as the first test so.... what that means is I did not accidentally contaminate the first sample. My vials came with testc in them. Nobody knows how it got in there. Axle made the batch and sent in a sample and got different results with no testc.

After the very first test whenever that was came back as test c and npp, were all those vials discarded or is Axle still selling those? That's my first thought, that he's still selling that first contaminated batch OR still brewing with the same raws.
Which contaminated test? The first test was just NPP but under.

How about testing the raws before making batches? Have you ever considered that approach?

Do you have any raw left over that was used to make that batch?

Doing this extra step would protext you from some hypotheticals like an immaculate contamination event.

Batch C48 and C50 were both made with the exact same raw AAS source material?
Different raws, but yes we will begin testing the raws as well.

We do test the finished product though.. which if the raws are off, the finished product should be as well.

Different raws, but yes we will begin testing the raws as well.
Nice!

You know of / have a prior HPLC test result through Jano showing only NPP for batch C50? You sent it in yourself?

I commend your willingness to change course. Testing raws seems like a much cheaper option than pulling a whole lot of product off the shelf.

Nice!

You know of / have a prior HPLC test result through Jano showing only NPP for batch C50? You sent it in yourself?

I commend your willingness to change course. Testing raws seems like a much cheaper option than pulling a whole lot of product off the shelf.
Yep, we tested this batch right away. IMG_4382.png

Oh, nevermind, we had GCMS data from the previous sample.

It's plain old test. cyp.

Sorry, I got too excited and my inquisitive thought was interesting, but wrong.

View attachment 279105
Very nice variance!

If I may ask, what made you run the sample with GCMS? Was it part of the order or the result flagged curiosity. Thanks for sharing the GCMS results. TIC doesn't show anything too scary.

Shoot us an email, you'll be refunded/store credit whichever you prefer.

Would love Jano to chime in here. I don't understand how it's even possible if the oil has not been brewed since the last brew which was tested.
Yeah I just got home and checked mine both are from batch 50.

Very nice variance!

If I may ask, what made you run the sample with GCMS? Was it part of the order or the result flagged curiosity. Thanks for sharing the GCMS results. TIC doesn't show anything too scary.
We generally try to put anything questionable on MS.

Here are the lab results from Axle's Test Cyp 300 purchased on New Years Day. Running 75mg EOD after 8 weeks on it.

Attachments

• Axle TestC300.JPG
    Axle TestC300.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 78
Yeah I just got home and checked mine both are from batch 50.
Email us if you haven’t.
Received my order in 3 days!! Tight packaging. Thanks for the fast ship!
The tren ace is amazing. Strength shooting up and recomping really well
Thank you for the reviews! Glad to hear.
Here are the lab results from Axle's Test Cyp 300 purchased on New Years Day. Running 75mg EOD after 8 weeks on it.
Great results. You’ve been given store credit via email

Yeah the tirz is legit. I'll probably pick up some more soon when axle gets back from his break

The tren ace is also solid
Yeah it definitely kills the appetite. Overall I've been extremely happy with the product. I'll take your word on the tren ace

Sponsors

Latest posts