MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

To be honest, he looks better than a lot of people I see every day.

Gear doesn't make everyone look like a greek god.
I agree, Dirthand looks good. Very solid physique. I am sure there are lots of women who like him when he takes his shirt off. I thought the disparaging comment was kinda mean and unnecessary.

I just wanna know where the user name "dirthand" comes from and if it's from not using enough toilet paper

He does look good though
I move dirt for a living. . Operate heavy equipment such as bulldozer, trackhoe, motor grader. Ect. Build hiways commercial sitework developments. At the moment I work in a big Rock quarry mining aggregates. I am a "dirthand"

I just wanna know where the user name "dirthand" comes from and if it's from not using enough toilet paper

He does look good though
Was just wondering myself why you chose the name "night prowler " lol is this what best describes you??? Do you really prowler around at night?? I use to do meth alot so that would kinda make sense ..

Was just wondering myself why you chose the name "night prowler " lol is this what best describes you??? Do you really prowler around at night?? I use to do meth alot so that would kinda make sense ..
"Night prowling" is a very vague crime in my state. It's like disorderly conduct, it's a crime so vague and wide you can really charge anyone for it for being outside after dark. I was an unfortunate victim of doing cardio and carrying a flash light a few years ago and I had to tell my employer so he calls me that as a joke. So I kinda embrace it lol

"Night prowling" is a very vague crime in my state. It's like disorderly conduct, it's a crime so vague and wide you can really charge anyone for it for being outside after dark. I was an unfortunate victim of doing cardio and carrying a flash light a few years ago and I had to tell my employer so he calls me that as a joke. So I kinda embrace it lol
The new pic is now hilarious

Top profile pic then ahah bruh I never thought bout it but it does sound kinda rapey

unless it was blind 3rd party then it doesnt really mean anything anymore
Yeah I’m aware of that (unless I missed something new in this thread, ik axle fks up every now n then but he’s been straight up for now), I would do my own testing regardless it was more to ask to get a general idea

Brotha I ain’t finna tell u what to do but u do know u can get carnitine without goin UGL (not that I want to make axle lose business I’m just sayin ahah :p )
Id say axle is alot better price than most ur research chemicals sites that im aware of.

Axle, I'm curious if you have testing for your test undecanoate? I've looked on your testing page and website but couldn't find it.