MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Id say axle is alot better price than most ur research chemicals sites that im aware of.
But it’s an amino acid why u even trying to find it on rc sites? I guess if u gotta pin it I’d trust axle more than most random websites but if u just using it normally wait tf am I saying ofc u ain’t u would have just grabbed it from a cheap vitamin shop so yeah sorry bruh I forget that people inject it n stuff

@Axle Labs ...... Only on TRT with Axles Test E. Good #'s for TRT dosage. I'm working on bringing my cholesterol back to normal with cardio and repatha and high fish diet. Was previously using his Primo Test 250 (2x week). Time to donate as well. 1000004667.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240315_081335_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315_081335_MyQuest.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20240315_081400_MyQuest.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315_081400_MyQuest.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 62
@Axle Labs Any chance of getting tirzepatide 15mg?
Not currently just because of the quality we're able to get with our current 10mg source, we don't want to go shopping around for other dosages.

@Axle Labs ...... Only on TRT with Axles Test E. Good #'s for TRT dosage. I'm working on bringing my cholesterol back to normal with cardio and repatha and high fish diet. Was previously using his Primo Test 250 (2x week). Time to donate as well. View attachment 279325
Nice results! Gave you bloodwork credit via email.

And you continue to keep annoying the entire forum with your links and preaching your metal testing that nobody cares about.

You’ve been banned from multiple forums, hopefully the trend continues here.

You don't like links or reading?

Make your petition directly to MGMT (Millard) instead of your currently ineffective down votes. I'm still here. Make your case that my annoying harm reduction message is deserving of a ban. Interesting how many of your like-minded peer group immediately call to ban someone when they don't agree with their message. Mentally weak.

You think bringing up my ban at TNation and ExcelMale is an effective approach?

Nah. Actually quite proud of it. I don't put commercial interests ahead of what's right, no different when it comes to harm reduction with AAS use.

Also, for the nth time...not just metals testing but instead comprehensive impurities testing. If you were amenable to reading you may be able to understand the difference.

And of course you are wrong again with your nobody cares routine. Clearly some do care.

Do better.

Last edited:

You should make your petition directly to MGMT (Millard) instead of your currently ineffective down votes. I'm still here. Make your case that my annoying harm reduction message is deserving of a ban. Interesting how many of your like-minded peer group immediately call to ban someone when they don't agree with their message. Mentally weak.

Nah. Actually quite proud of it. I don't put commercial interests ahead of what's right, especially when it comes to harm reduction with AAS use.

Also, for the nth time...not just metals testing but instead comprehensive impurities testing. And of course you are wrong again with your nobody cares routine. Clearly some do care.

Do better.
Don't waste your time. When this guy isn't riding his favorite source dick he's bragging about being 6'1" 220 and 20% bf, like that is somehow impressive for being on gear for many years. Then insulting people and calling names.

Make your petition directly to MGMT (Millard) instead of your currently ineffective down votes. I'm still here. Make your case that my annoying harm reduction message is deserving of a ban. Interesting how many of your like-minded peer group immediately call to ban someone when they don't agree with their message. Mentally weak.

Nah. Actually quite proud of it. I don't put commercial interests ahead of what's right, no different when it comes to harm reduction with AAS use.

Also, for the nth time...not just metals testing but instead comprehensive impurities testing. If you were amenable to reading you may be able to understand the difference.

And of course you are wrong again with your nobody cares routine. Clearly some do care.

Do better.
Curios do you use any UGL gear? Or do you just constantly ask sources to do metal testing and aren’t even going to be the one using the gear anyways ?

Curios do you use any UGL gear? Or do you just constantly ask sources to do metal testing and aren’t even going to be the one using the gear anyways ?

Been clear I haven't used UGL. If / when the space gets tested properly or I need to out of necessity (FDA closing down legal options) I may.

I'll state again...I don't ask for metals testing only.

I do recommend a comprehensive impurities testing plan (see summary linked in thread below).

GLOSSARY

When people try to reduce my message to "metals" on here what they mean is...

So weave this concept into some impurity testing leadership and I think you've got a winner.

1. HPLC quantitative
2. Structural Impurities (GCMS)
3. Residual Solvents (GCMS)
4. Metals (ICP MS/OES, etc)

Hell do some crypto promo so all the sources chip in to buy @janoshik a separate GCMS for residual solvents with some profit sharing. Something like that. Collaborate creatively for community harm reduction.

Been clear I haven't used UGL. If / when the space gets tested properly or I need to out of necessity (FDA closing down legal options) I may.

I'll state again...I don't ask for metals testing only.

I do recommend a comprehensive impurities testing plan (see summary linked in thread below).

Maybe that's why people aren't taking serious. Your not here to learn but troll every source? Your not doing anything for harm reduction with your post. Why don't you purchase the necessary test and send it to Janoshik if your that concern with it.