MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

How am I supposed to mitigate something that doesn't exist? Someone here who has absolutely no clue into our operation is claiming another source knows our whereabouts.

This person has an orange name so is therefore the "source of truth". I've stopped responding to said person because they are a brick wall.

It's an interesting thing on this forum. Be a member long enough and everything you say is automatically true. After a while, it just becomes funny to observe. Like a giant orange name circlejerk.
Are you concerned about how musclecandys buddy drove by your house? I would be extremely concerned about that. Did they ever post proof they actually did that? Or show the mods proof on sst?

I'd be concerned about that because they obviously don't like you. But they presumably know where you live

Are you concerned about how musclecandys buddy drove by your house? I would be extremely concerned about that. Did they ever post proof they actually did that? Or show the mods proof on sst?

I'd be concerned about that because they obviously don't like you. But they presumably know where you live
Right, no proof provided at all. Simply a claim by them. It was their reasoning that someone from our operation ordered off them to sabotage. They said they have someone in the area where an address bought from them and they apparently sent someone to the house and somehow confirmed "That must be Axle".

Just no sense at all, but once it's said people will run with it.

Ordered from dude twice when he first popped on sst. Took 3 days ta both times and haven’t had blood work done but switching from gl test e to his didn’t noticed anything “feels” wise. Take that as you will.
I've also been here much longer than axle, ive just refrained from posting here because select members in here shit on axle everytime someone leaves a positive review. But screw it, I'll leave my honest review.

Order arrived in 3 days, packaged well, I've felt no diff so far going from my pharma Test C to their Test C. Ill follow up with bloodwork after a few more weeks.
Thank you for the reviews! I do appreciate it.

I mean the man has been on meso since 2020 sooo yeah.
Yeah, and you don't think Axle had a regular account here beforehand?

You don't think Axle has friends with accounts on here?

Use your brain, dimwit. Dude randomly shows up after a 6 month absence and every post he makes is defending Axle in various threads. Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to solve that one.

Use your brain, dimwit. Dude randomly shows up after a 6 month absence and every post he makes is defending Axle in various threads. Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to solve that one.
my god man get some help.

You actually sound crazy right now. I'm all for conspiracies but daaamn

And just like that, legions of ‘new members’ hoarded the thread to cry in unison that

A: anyone who thinks the source is doing what they’ve already been caught doing in the past are conspiracy theorists

B: though they’re new members, they’re not really new members because reasons, and

C: say how awesome the source is

It’s unusual.

And just like that, legions of ‘new members’ hoarded the thread to cry in unison that

A: anyone who thinks the source is doing what they’ve already been caught doing in the past are conspiracy theorists

B: though they’re new members, they’re not really new members because reasons, and

It’s unusual.
2021 aint new buddy, but you do you. I'll speak my mind

2021 aint new buddy, but you do you. I'll speak my mind
I’m referring to the descriptor literally below your username. Actually I wasn’t specifically referring to you at all, but if you think the shoe fits wear it. If you’re going to speak your mind at least know what you’re talking about.

It’s unusual.
Legions? The only actual new member that “hoarded the thread” lmfao would be me

I’m referring to the descriptor literally below your username. Actually I wasn’t specifically referring to you at all, but if you think the shoe fits wear it. If you’re going to speak your mind at least know what you’re talking about.
I don't know what the descriptor is there for, but click on the profile of the user to see when they actually joined. I have no clue why that label is under my name maybe because i havent done a stupid "new member intro" post

How am I supposed to mitigate something that doesn't exist?
One of two things is true. Either the OPSEC issues are a real problem OR it’s all a big misunderstanding and you (and your customers) aren’t at risk.

The problem is in both cases you’re utterly fucking up how you’d handle it. That’s a choice.

Doesn’t take an expert to go over to SST and see how shady you are. I don’t think you are going to get much respect around here bud. Your entire operation was a race to the bottom because you let the almighty dollar make the decisions.

Maybe rebrand your rebrand and learn how to use a VPN while you’re at it.
Considering his original tag on SST was TorTails, I’m insanely surprised he was caught via IP address lmao.

If I were to be a source- tails with tor bridges or every single log in, transaction or anything related to the operation.

Tracked via IP is a huge rookie mistake, surprised he even knows the words “tails” and “tor”

F , for the fallen axle lab. Dead before he started

One of two things is true. Either the OPSEC issues are a real problem OR it’s all a big misunderstanding and you (and your customers) aren’t at risk.

The problem is in both cases you’re utterly fucking up how you’d handle it. That’s a choice.
I know for a fact it isn't true because even if MC supposedly drove by some address, he would never have our address! He "drove" by some customer's address who he's accusing of being us.

But sure, I'll mitigate an issue that doesn't exist. :)

I know for a fact it isn't true because even if MC supposedly drove by some address, he would never have our address! He "drove" by some customer's address who he's accusing of being us.

But sure, I'll mitigate an issue that doesn't exist. :)
So… somebody had your customer’s address?