MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

@MuscleCandy @Axle Labs Can either of you answer this? Opsec concern.
Well, I sure would hope that’s a line they wouldn’t cross, all things considered.
We aren’t in the same location that we were when we were partnered.

But the fact that we’re both involved in it means we’re both equally at risk. If either of us were to do that, it’d be a signature on our own death warrant as well.

Can’t exactly point the finger with a dirty hand.
Basically, we aren’t willing to set everything on fire just to see us all get burned.

Well, I sure would hope that’s a line they wouldn’t cross, all things considered.
We aren’t in the same location that we were when we were partnered.

But the fact that we’re both involved in it means we’re both equally at risk. If either of us were to do that, it’d be a signature on our own death warrant as well.

Can’t exactly point the finger with a dirty hand.
Basically, we aren’t willing to set everything on fire just to see us all get burned.
I'm sorry but that is an absolutely stupid plan, just hoping the other person doesn't cross the line. If one of you eventually has nothing to lose or if one of you gets caught, the other is gone too.

16. 4 minutes later at 10:54AM PST on the same day, the account @Bgainz2100 was created. With a Shared IP address. He forgot to switch his VPN before submitting his registration: https://ibb.co/r3v8dFC (image hosted at ImgBB)
17. Axle quickly got to work on his new @Bgainz2100account to make lukewarm defenses for his lab: https://www.steroidsourcetalk.cc/in...s-source-permanently-banned.16686/post-144853

So would it safe to assume @Bgainz is an alt account for Axle or just a crazy coincidence of joining last month and choosing the same username without numbers? He also happened to immediately come into this thread and start cheering for Axel.

Hopefully you guys have done a better job at covering your tracks. Maybe @Millard can look into this.

16. 4 minutes later at 10:54AM PST on the same day, the account @Bgainz2100 was created. With a Shared IP address. He forgot to switch his VPN before submitting his registration: https://ibb.co/r3v8dFC (image hosted at ImgBB)
17. Axle quickly got to work on his new @Bgainz2100account to make lukewarm defenses for his lab: https://www.steroidsourcetalk.cc/in...s-source-permanently-banned.16686/post-144853

So would it safe to assume @Bgainz is an alt account for Axle or just a crazy coincidence of joining last month and choosing the same username without numbers? He also happened to immediately come into this thread and start cheering for Axel.

Hopefully you guys have done a better job at covering your tracks. Maybe @Millard can look into this.
"With a Shared IP address" - A shared IP with some other random account that has no link to us? Who is "Pipewella"?

This guy is probably the same person on both forums. Even I wouldn't argue that. That's not some common name. How does that make this guy us? Sure, @Millard can explore.

Last edited:

Lmao I have already discussed this in sst with the mod that accused me.. Ask muscle candy they came to my defense when I brought this up. Ive actually ordered from muscle candy and they verified that and nothing was out of the ordinary. Lmfao I’m actually on muscle candies test right now along with axles primo and both are very good products. But you can go ahead and think what you want. I’ve had had this account before axle has even been on meso.

Lol I knew it when he was attacking me earlier. Hilarious shit.

Axle is too dumb to be in this game.

Lmao I have already discussed this in sst with the mod that accused me.. Ask muscle candy they came to my defense when I brought this up. Ive actually ordered from muscle candy and they verified that and nothing was out of the ordinary. Lmfao I’m actually on muscle candies test right now along with axles primo and both are very good products. But you can go ahead and think what you want. I’ve had had this account before axle has even been on meso.
Lol welcome to the collateral damage. It's funny to watch the tin foil hatters in action though :D

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I'm sorry but that is an absolutely stupid plan, just hoping the other person doesn't cross the line. If one of you eventually has nothing to lose or if one of you gets caught, the other is gone too.
100% agree.

I think you both should move to different states and start clean. With no drama and no trace from your last location

I ordered from Axle a little over a month ago when I saw them on SST. Got my order in 3 days. I was about to order again when I went on SST but honestly had no clue what was going on, except for the claims of multiple accounts being made. ‍♀️ glad i found you here bc I'm here to order again lol

This is what Thanksgiving is all about. Juice drama. Steroid soap opera.
It's a win/win for me.
Either I have a new source or I don't bite and go on about my business.
A couple more suspicious new members will probably convince me lol.
I'm neutral about this whole thing even looking at everything that's been said.
Source drama. I fucking love it.
THIS is what Thanksgiving is all about.

This is what Thanksgiving is all about. Juice drama. Steroid soap opera.
It's a win/win for me.
Either I have a new source or I don't bite and go on about my business.
A couple more suspicious new members will probably convince me lol.
I'm neutral about this whole thing even looking at everything that's been said.
Source drama. I fucking love it.
THIS is what Thanksgiving is all about.
Aint you a newer member than 95% of the people commenting in this thread?

I know for a fact it isn't true because even if MC supposedly drove by some address, he would never have our address! He "drove" by some customer's address who he's accusing of being us.

But sure, I'll mitigate an issue that doesn't exist. :)
Ok, let’s say that you’re telling the truth, 100%, not even little white lies for OPSEC purposes. Look at the dumpster fire that is your thread and tell me you’ve managed to not make things considerably worse for your operation by coming over here.

To steal a line from Captain Ronald Spiers: The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you’re already dead.

The sooner you realize that it’s over for you here under this brand name the sooner you’ll be on your way to a rebranding. Nobody with the slightest bit of common sense is going to take a risk buying from a source who’s in the middle of a lover’s quarrel with another lab, in public, with the specific accusations being leveled. Sure, you’ll get some of the low hanging fruit while you’re here, but that’s not enough to justify the time or the continued degradation to what remains of your reputation. There was once a lab that showed up here—I’ll keep his name out of it—and he had a solid following as a private source. Was well respected and made quality products. It was discovered that he had sold through Discord, which is very much not a secure venue. When it became clear that nobody was risking their freedom just to buy from him he had the decency and respect to leave quietly. He rebranded and stayed private, and as best I can tell is still happily not in prison. Perhaps there’s a lesson to be learned from those who have come before you?

Ok, let’s say that you’re telling the truth, 100%, not even little white lies for OPSEC purposes. Look at the dumpster fire that is your thread and tell me you’ve managed to not make things considerably worse for your operation by coming over here.

To steal a line from Captain Ronald Spiers: The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you’re already dead.

The sooner you realize that it’s over for you here under this brand name the sooner you’ll be on your way to a rebranding. Nobody with the slightest bit of common sense is going to take a risk buying from a source who’s in the middle of a lover’s quarrel with another lab, in public, with the specific accusations being leveled. Sure, you’ll get some of the low hanging fruit while you’re here, but that’s not enough to justify the time or the continued degradation to what remains of your reputation. There was once a lab that showed up here—I’ll keep his name out of it—and he had a solid following as a private source. Was well respected and made quality products. It was discovered that he had sold through Discord, which is very much not a secure venue. When it became clear that nobody was risking their freedom just to buy from him he had the decency and respect to leave quietly. He rebranded and stayed private, and as best I can tell is still happily not in prison. Perhaps there’s a lesson to be learned from those who have come before you?
This is probably considered a shit post on my part, but @Iron_Yuppie couldn't have said anything any better. Well put, sir. Always make sure your ladder is long enough before you start digging that well.