MESO-Rx Sponsor Axle Labs - US Domestic

Another completely normal post history member comes in to sing the praises of this source. Nothing unusual here at all.

Fucking clown shoes.
My main man effswithtren has an alarm clock set to check this thread every 30 minutes. Living in his head rent-free. Love you long time little guy. ;)

My main man effswithtren has an alarm clock set to check this thread every 30 minutes. Living in his head rent-free. Love you long time little guy. ;)
I wouldn’t be here so often commenting on how many suspicious posters are in your thread if you had less suspicious posters posting in your thread.

Another completely normal post history member comes in to sing the praises of this source. Nothing unusual here at all.

Fucking clown shoes.
If u deliver in 3 days including the holiday, you should be praised. Do you want me to take a pic with an “F off effswithtren” paper so you know I’m real?? Smh

If u deliver in 3 days including the holiday, you should be praised. Do you want me to take a pic with an “F off effswithtren” paper so you know I’m real?? Smh
I dunno if you’re specifically real or not, but there’s enough accounts just like you’re spamming this thread that anyone with two brain cells to rub together can form a picture of what’s happening. Especially since the source already got busted and banned on SST for doing exactly this.

But I dunno, maybe a part of this is that only noob users would choose to associate with such a shady source to begin with.

I dunno if you’re specifically real or not, but there’s enough accounts just like you’re spamming this thread that anyone with two brain cells to rub together can form a picture of what’s happening. Especially since the source already got busted and banned on SST for doing exactly this.

But I dunno, maybe a part of this is that only noob users would choose to associate with such a shady source to begin with.
Everyone has their own opinion… I just feel like it’s unfair that everyone’s attacking him on this post but he’s come through it seems like with countless orders in a timely manner. Just let the man do business. I would bet only about 10% of the members on here are actually active and post all the time.

I'm not on any side in this drama but some of you people actually accusing every account of being a shill are taking it over the top. like Axle said, people are gonna order if the gear is good and delivered on time. Coming in here blaming random ppl wont change that.

I'm not on any side in this drama but some of you people actually accusing every account of being a shill are taking it over the top. like Axle said, people are gonna order if the gear is good and delivered on time. Coming in here blaming random ppl wont change that.
I absolutely have a side, it’s the membership of this board. This source has a history of doing shady shit and the membership here deserve to know that. This is a harm reduction board and part of that is members knowing things like this.

Personally if he could unfuck himself I don’t see any qualms raised about his gear. Then again half these positive reviews were probably made by himself so even that’s in question.

I absolutely have a side, it’s the membership of this board. This source has a history of doing shady shit and the membership here deserve to know that. This is a harm reduction board and part of that is members knowing things like this.

Personally if he could unfuck himself I don’t see any qualms raised about his gear. Then again half these positive reviews were probably made by himself so even that’s in question.
I'm with ya. I don't think the positive reviews were made by himself if hes getting orders. For transparency, I ordered when he first posted and got my stuff quickly. I'm just not bothering talking about it because that's an automatic "You're fake!" accusation

I'm with ya. I don't think the positive reviews were made by himself if hes getting orders. For transparency, I ordered when he first posted and got my stuff quickly. I'm just not bothering talking about it because that's an automatic "You're fake!" accusation
If he weren’t attached to such baggage I absolutely would. I was actually prepping an order when he was on SST when it went down. Once he shows he can quit wallowing in the mud and keep his nose clean I’m open to it again, not that he needs my seal of approval or anything.

And the difference between you and those posters is that you actually have an established post history so they’re actually meaningful and not obvious shills; or at least appear to be so given the proclivity of such behaviors with this guy. Same as if I made a review. I don’t give two shits who my reviews help or hurt as long as they inform membership.

If he weren’t attached to such baggage I absolutely would. I was actually prepping an order when he was on SST when it went down. Once he shows he can quit wallowing in the mud and keep his nose clean I’m open to it again, not that he needs my seal of approval or anything.

And the difference between you and those posters is that you actually have an established post history so they’re actually meaningful and not obvious shills; or at least appear to be so given the proclivity of such behaviors with this guy. Same as if I made a review. I don’t give two shits who my reviews help or hurt as long as they inform membership.
Explain how I'm "wallowing in the mud". You're the one who seems to be obsessed. We've filled more orders than you'd believe since we posted on here. All successful. People happy with tested gear. Delivered to them safely, in discreet packaging.

If that's not me keeping my "nose clean", I'm not sure what to tell you. We're just here to sell tested gear. If every other account that posts a positive review makes your blood boil, there's not much I can do about that. And that's also why I'm not addressing most of your replies. There's no point.

Explain how I'm "wallowing in the mud". You're the one who seems to be obsessed. We've filled more orders than you'd believe since we posted on here. All successful. People happy with tested gear. Delivered to them safely, in discreet packaging.

If that's not me keeping my "nose clean", I'm not sure what to tell you. We're just here to sell tested gear. If every other account that posts a positive review makes your blood boil, there's not much I can do about that. And that's also why I'm not addressing most of your replies. There's no point.
You really want to paint the picture I’m obsessed. I’m not. You’re simply in complete denial about being caught red handed and new posters need to be aware. If you’d drop it and move on it wouldn’t need continued rebuttal.

You got busted on SST and immediately set up shop here. You didn’t think this would follow you? Buyers deserve to know these things. You’re allowed to deny and gaslight that everyone that can read is simply a crazy conspiracy theorist, but I’m also allowed to disagree, and membership here is allowed to know.

Stop trying to pretend this is a nothing burger and just admit you fucked up and could have handled this better. But you won’t, and that lack of integrity is also something membership need to be aware of.

You really want to paint the picture I’m obsessed. I’m not. You’re simply in complete denial about being caught red handed and new posters need to be aware. If you’d drop it and move on it wouldn’t need continued rebuttal.

You got busted on SST and immediately set up shop here. You didn’t think this would follow you? Buyers deserve to know these things. You’re allowed to deny and gaslight that everyone that can read is simply a crazy conspiracy theorist, but I’m also allowed to disagree, and membership here is allowed to know.

Stop trying to pretend this is a nothing burger and just admit you fucked up and could have handled this better. But you won’t, and that lack of integrity is also something membership need to be aware of.
I'm not stopping you from disagreeing. I'm also not stopping you from posting. I was just addressing your comment about "wallowing in the mud". I'm not. It seems you are. But I don't mind.

People want properly dosed gear with good customer service and quick T/A. We have it. They'll keep ordering as long as we keep providing it. You can continue on your crusade though.

I'm not stopping you from disagreeing. I'm also not stopping you from posting. I was just addressing your comment about "wallowing in the mud". I'm not. It seems you are. But I don't mind.

People want properly dosed gear with good customer service and quick T/A. We have it. They'll keep ordering as long as we keep providing it. You can continue on your crusade though.
Stop. No one is doing anything but calling out your behavior. You’ve been caught multiple times in multiple ways by multiple people. This has been discussed in pages and pages, and there’s no need for me to rehash it again. Anyone with integrity and self-respect would own up to that. Thus far your retort has been “nah y’all are crazy” and nothing more.

There’s nothing further to debate here. People here deserve to know. They know. If they buy from you from this point on that’s on them.

Stop. No one is doing anything but calling out your behavior. You’ve been caught multiple times in multiple ways by multiple people. This has been discussed in pages and pages, and there’s no need for me to rehash it angain. Anyone with integrity and self-respect would own up to that. Thus far your retort has been “nah y’all are crazy” and nothing more.

There’s nothing further to debate here. People here deserve to know. They know. If they buy from you from this point on that’s on them.
Please.. rehash it again. You'll be back in the next 24 hours yelling at another member for posting a review. I'll have warm cookies ready.

Bought TNE off of them, works fine. Been on SST since 2018 before someone claims I am a reptilian shapeshifting alien from his cult fake account following.

Bought TNE off of them, works fine. Been on SST since 2018 before someone claims I am a reptilian shapeshifting alien from his cult fake account following.
Ah fuck I just pinned 1cc to the delt and it teleported me to his basement. I'm chained up naked on all 4s with a computer in front of me He is forcing me to make new accounts. Someone help.